A few years back, it could have been impossible to claim that mobile apps can take care of all your finance activities, but it is quite feasible now.
In fact, these help you address diverse money management concerns ranging from building a solid budget discipline, controlling spending to keeping the track of your expenses and down to future investments.
There are finance management apps that offer even finest debt payoff solutions.
However, settling for a one financial planning tool could be a grueling task. Hence, to take the guesswork out from your finance management, we have prepared the list of top 15 finance apps of 2021.
These apps are designed to target the specific area of your finance with some fulfilling multiple purposes.
|ET Markets||Money Manager||Mint|
|You Need A Budget||Yahoo Finance||Dhani|
1. ET Markets
If you are interested in investing in the financial markets and manage your investments properly, ET Markets would be very helpful to you. It acts as your one-stop destination for tracking your investments in various instruments.
The app offers stock market updates, business, and market news, share market tips for free, live charts and share prices, advanced technical charting, and much more.
- Available in eight Indian languages
- In-depth market coverage
- “My Scrips” helps in following favourite investment instruments
- Interactive technical charting tools
- Analysis, expert views and ability to participate in discussions through comments
- Share favourite market events and news through SMS, email, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Facebook,
- Smart voice search for discovering information
2. Money Manager
The Money Manager is a financial planning, expense tracking, and asset management app that can be used on both iOS and Android devices. It makes the management of your finances simple and easy.
You can record your personal as well as business financial transactions, review financial data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, and manage your assets using the budget planner and spending tracker.
- Double-entry bookkeeping system
- Budget and expenses management
- Credit/Debit card management
- Instant statistics
- Bookmark function
Mint, a free financial tracker and money manager app, offers a set of financial tools, including TurboTax, QuickBooks, and ProConnect. It helps you simplify life and save more money.
The app brings all your bank accounts, bills, credit cards, and investments together on the dashboard so that you can easily know as to where you stand in terms of spending and saving money. You can also track your bills and your credit score.
- View everything in one place
- Manage bills and money together
- Budget better and avoid late fees
- Syncs with Mint’s web app
The money manager and expense tracker app Goodbudget is very useful as a home budget planner. The app works in the same way as the envelope system of your grandmother.
The proactive budget planner, which makes real-time tracking easy, helps you to manage your bill payments and finances in an organized manner.
The app can be synced across the web and Android, iOS devices, and shared with the budgeting partners. This helps everyone to remain on the same page with regard to the budget. Subscri9bers get access to additional features
- Recommended by Google, The New York Times, LifetimeTV, Forbes, and more
- Ranked #3 across finance apps for in quality
- Syncing possible across the web and multiple devices
- Insightful reports
- The free version comes with 10 regular and 10 annual envelopes
5. Expense Manager
If your search for the best tool to create a budget and manage expenses showed you the Expense Manager App, you don’t have to look for anything else.
This feature-rich and intuitive app is not only simple but also very stable and you will have everything you need to manage your expenditures, checkbooks, and budgets at your fingertips.
Expense Manager is 100 percent free, offers full features to users, and there are no hidden charges.
- Backup and Sync
- Connect to PC through Network
- Convenient tools
- Easy to customize
- Supports multiple languages
- Helpful widgets
- PIN protection
- No registration or internet access required
Read Also : 15 Best Mobile Banking Apps 2023
The Wallet is a financial planner and it helps you draw out a budget as well as track spending. This means that you can stay in control and achieve all your financial goals. You don’t need notebooks or spreadsheets any longer.
You can easily track your finances in real-time using this app. The Wallet is not a simple expense tracker, it helps you to make informed decisions and plan your finances for the future.
- Automatic/manual Bank Updates
- Flexible budgeting
- Insightful reports
- Sharing selected accounts
- Loyalty and reward cards
- Other features include multiple currency support, receipt/warranty tracking, automatic cloud sync, and much more
As an investor, you want to stay abreast of the developments in the global financial markets. Investing.com helps you to do that as it comes with a set of informational tools. Through the app, you get access to data in real-time.
This includes live quotes and charts of more than 100,000 financial instruments that are traded across 70 global exchanges. This means you can track major global stocks, indices, bonds, commodities, interest rates, currencies, and futures and options.
- Personalized portfolio
- News and analysis
- Financials tools include economic and earnings calendar, technical summary, market quotes, currency converter, advanced charts, and much more
If you are looking for a money management app that will help you to track your expenses automatically and securely, then you don’t have to look beyond Walnut.
It makes it easy for you to stay within your budget, pay off your bills on time, and also save more money every month. Using the app, you can easily know how much you are spending on food, groceries, shopping, etc. and how much you are saving every month.
However, the iOS version of this app will not support the expenses tracking function.
- Instant personal loans with affordable EMIs
- Control on your expenses and more savings
- Track credit card dues
- Money transfer using BHIM UPI
- Find ATMs near you in real-time
- Know all expenses at a glance
- Export data and generate reports
- Supports 50+ Indian banks and cards
Start using the Prism app and avoid missing bills and paying late fees. The free finance app automatically tracks your bills and alerts you.
You can view your income, account balances, expenses, and spending right on the go. NerdWallet chose Prism as the best app for bill tracking and payment in 2018.
- Over 11,000 billers, more than most other apps
- Automatic bill tracking
- Free same-day bill payment
- Bill reminders and payment alerts
- Easy-to-understand graphs
- Bill payment history
10. You Need A Budget (YNAB)
If you want to break the cycle of living from paycheck to paycheck, get rid of debt, and save money, YNAB might be of great help to you.
According to YNAB, new app users, on average, save as much as $600 during the first two months and approximately $6,000 during the first year. You can try the app for 34 days for free.
- Bank syncing
- Connect to all accounts from your mobile phone
- Transaction matching
- Goal tracking
- Detailed, visual trend and spending reports
11. Yahoo Finance
Yahoo Finance is one of the best apps for tracking the markets and economic data. The app enables you to follow the stocks you are interested in and receive personalized news as well as alerts.
Investment updates and real-time stock information from Yahoo Finance will be very helpful for you in staying current with the developments in the financial markets. Go premium to get access to exclusive tools that are helpful in maximizing your profits.
- Tracking the performance of your investment portfolio
- Follow stocks for getting personalized news and quotes in real-time
- Detailed financial information
- Track currencies, bonds, equities, commodities, futures, and world indices
- Interactive full-screen charts
- View and edit your portfolio
Dhani is a perfect one-stop app for all your financial needs. You can make instant demat/trading account, personal loans & manage all your payments via Dhani wallet. Dhani contains free games & you can earn cash by winning those.
Dhani zone is another exciting area where you can enjoy podcasts & audio stories regarding health & sleep. You can shop with Dhani Rupay card on thousands of stores across the country. A host of superior features make Dhani one of the top 15 financial apps.
- Simple & hassle-free financial management.
- Instant personal loans from ?10,000-?15 lakhs.
- Instant credit lines offer real-time money in your account.
- Economical health premium plans.
- Refer your friends & earn.
Spendee is a great app for tracking income and expense manually or automatically by syncing it with your bank accounts. You can create a budget and organize and analyze your spending.
Further, you can invite family members with whom you share household budgets. In addition, the app allows you to manage your money in multiple bank accounts in multiple currencies.
- Manage all your money at one point
- Secure connection with bank accounts
- Manual addition of cash expenses
- Bill tracker
Track your receipts and manage your expenses easily with the Expensify app. To add receipts, all that you have to do take a photo. Expensify transcribes the details automatically. Additionally, the app categorizes and codes each receipt.
It is also capable of even automatically submitting business expenses for approval as well as reimbursement. Expensify is used by individuals, freelancers, small businesses, and even Fortune 500 companies.
- Track and/or submit expenses and receipts
- Direct deposit reimbursement
- In-app purchase
- GPS and mileage tracking
- Credit card import
- Receipts in any currency
- Corporate card reconciliation
- Accounting integrations include QuickBooks, Xero, Intacct, NetSuite, and much more
15. Bajaj Finserv
The Bajaj Finserv Experia App allows you to apply for products such as personal loans, home loans, business loans, doctor loans, fixed deposits, insurance products, and much more.
This app is a one-stop solution when it comes to all investment and post-loan services that Bajaj Finserv provides, the most diversified NBFC in India. The app has a clean and simple user interface.
- EMI calculators
- Pre-approved loan offers
- App available in fourteen Indian languages
- Manage existing investments and loans
Read Also : 15 Best Online Money Transfer Apps 2023
As you go through the concise information provided about some of the best finance apps out there, you may be able to choose one that best fits your needs.
Sometimes, it may not be possible to decide quickly. All that you have to do is research a little more about the apps that catch your attention and then make an informed decision. Alternatively, you can try a few of these apps and then decide which is best for you.