Share Skill Requirements
Interview & Select
Choose Hiring Model
Pay & Get Started
1. Creating a pool of Impeccable developers (7 days) - Once the initial requirement gathering is done. We embark on a process of creating a pool of exceptional developer profile. We use sources like job portals, headhunting, in-house developers, our database social media, walk-ins, etc. for this.
2. Screening process (7 days) - This is the job of our hiring experts! They screen the profiles by conducting interviews, written assessments, behavioural and communication evaluation etc. If the profiles are not enough/ or do not meet the standards as per requirement, we go back to the first process again and will find more profiles for our clients.
3. Selection process (7 days) - Remote employee selection process happens in 3 ways. From the profiles submitted by us, the client can do the interview process (we will do the necessary arrangements) that’s one way for selection or upon request, we can be a part of it or it can be done in a combined manner. Not happy with some employees? We will start from step 1 again and find more profiles for our clients.
4. Hiring procedure (7 days) - After the initial employee hiring process is done, on our client’s behalf, we will do the salary negotiation with the employees and if the remuneration does not fit our client budget we will go back to step 1 again and get more developers for you ASAP. Sending offer-letter and other documents will also happen in this phase.
5. Employee onboarding (1 day) - Before the joining date we make sure that proper orientation has been given to the developers.
29 days in total to fulfill your needs!
Focus on Quality and Reliability
Source Code Authorization
Quick Team Scaling
NDA Security and IP Protection
No Hidden Cost
FREE Technical Support
Hire and employ the app developer at our development centre
Employ app developers at your corporate to get full-time resource benefits
Get consultation & implement your development team at our centre
Years of experience
Have any questions in mind? Ask Me!