Types of Donation AppDevelopment
- Crowd funding: The process of raising money as a result of combined effort from friends, family, individuals, investors etc.
- Fundraising: This is the process of collecting money as donations for a particular cause.
- Charity: The method of helping people who are sick or poor in the form of money, groceries, clothes, etc.
Features of Donation App
- Easy Login
- Accept donations
- Push notifications
- Updated news gallery
- View event and fundraising calendar
- Showcase sponsors and supporters
- Accept month/weekly donations
- Book to attend events
- Secured payment gateways
- Multi-lingual support
- Download publications
- View real-time news and notifications
- Multi-currency support
- Monthly/annually recurring donations
- Contact form
- Messages via SMs/Whatsapp
- Customized content on the cause.
Our Services includes
- Launch standalone pages quickly
- Create perfect donation form
- Own the donation data
- Empower donors to manage their giving
- Earmark donations for specific projects
- Push donation data to the existing system
- Perfect and accurate app maintenance and support
- App approval from Android and iOS app stores
End to end app development
Efficient testing policies
Affordable estimation costs
On-time project delivery
Hire Mobile App Developer
Our dedicated mobile app developers can take care of all your development needs and deliver mobile applications that help you scale up your business and improve your ROI.Hire Now
Core Features of Our Donation App
- USER APP
- Profile Creation
- Searching Organization
- Payment Gateway
- Search & Filter
- Adding/Managing Events
- ADMIN APP
- Password management
- End User Management
- Adding Non-profit Organization/Campaigns
- Search & Filter
- Manage Donations
Tech Stack used forDevelopment
Version: JDK 1.8
Version: Swift 3&ObjectiveC 2.7
Version: Java 8
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to develop a Donation app?
The cost depends on the platform and features in which the app is developed. It also varies according to the location and languages used.
2. What is the best way of communication after the project is signed?
Once the assignment is signed, you will be provided with a point of contact, his contact number, email id and skype id, through which further communications and suggestions can be made. We are pleased to do any alterations in the work as per the client requirement.
3. Do you provide Maintenance and support for the application once it is launched?
Redbytes have a well experienced team of Techies who can help you further with any updates, maintenance and support according to the need.
4. Do I need to test the app before the launch?
Yes, ofcourse. We have a perfect testing and Quality Assurance team. But still we also need you to test if after our process as the way we use your app for testing and what is there on your mind on how to use the app may be different.
5. How faster do you deliver my project?
The time of delivering the project depends on the number of resources working on backend, the technology used and the security requirements. If you have any urgency or timeframe, as per the information we can plan the launching accordingly.