Delivering a consistently engaging experience by adding useful features periodically is important to retain existing customers and attract new users. We help you deliver that experience to your users on a consistent basis.
In our app-flooded market, timely maintenance and support are even more important due to stiff competition.
App maintenance Engagement Models
Annual Maintenance Contract
Involves support of application, technical, functional and ongoing increments on cloud as well as on mobile.
Part-Time/ Full- Time Contract
Dedicated support staff for all maintenance work which includes app monitory, enhancements and upgrades.
Scope based Maintenance:
According to the scope provided by client, Redbytes deliver support as per the maintenance agreement on a fixed or hourly cost.
Hire Mobile App Developer
Our dedicated mobile app developers can take care of all your development needs and deliver mobile applications that help you scale up your business and improve your ROI.Hire Now
What do we offer?
Our skillful technicians focus on uncovering the drawbacks of your existing app and release its new version offering an improved user experience.
- App reviewing and testing
- Minor code and UI changes
- Error tracking and resolution
- Users query solving
- App monitoring
- Queries on app deployment on app stores
Mobile App Maintenance Process
Signing a contract
Get Source code and understand app’s flow
Define tasks and share project plan
Provide daily task reports
For new tasks, raise support request
QA team will test the final update
Ensures and delivers every task as per the requirement/scope
Mobile App Maintenance Types
Sudden problems and errors that demand immediate intervention
Functional Modifications in Source code
Update the system to keep it aligned with changing hardware and software environment
Reduce or eliminates the occurrence of errors
Repairs faults and residual errors in the daily app function
Features of App Maintenance
- Performance monitoring
- App crash monitoring
- Source code archive and versioning
- OS and Device update review
- 3rd party integration update review
- Improve application interfaces and interactions
- Operational level support
- Maintaining control system modifications and day-to-day functions
- Feature extension
- Migration data and backend server modification
Features of App Support
- Quick response to customer queries
- Drop lousy customer review
- Find user requirements
- Effective communication with the customers
- Reply to negative app reviews
- Integration of enterprise system
What makes ‘Redbytes’ the Best?
On-Time project Delivery
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the cost to maintain an app?
The cost of maintenance depends on the level of support to be provided and the features of the application. It normally varies from 20- 25% (to be spent annually) of the initial development cost of the application.
2. What are benefits of app Maintenance?
The benefits of app maintenance are
- Obtain the Latest Versions of the Operating Systems
- Chances Financial Benefits in the Long Run
- Improvement in Software Libraries
3. Why do I need app maintenance contract?
To ensure that users don’t uninstall the app, the users also need to keep engaged and the application should be free of technical problems or any other issues. Such issues are sorted out during maintenance.
4. What is the process of mobile app maintenance?
The process of app maintenance includes:
- Analysis of the problem
- Performance monitoring, management and testing
- Preventive maintenance and support
5. What is application support services?
Application support is the daily process of operating an application. This includes providing a contact for users and managing the application to achieves its service level objectives.