Nowadays with the popularity of smartphones, people are more into smart, and user friendly mobile apps to get the job done. Even though you may already have premium video editing software installed on your computer, video editing apps are a good option, especially when it comes to convenience.
And when it comes to video editing apps, like any other mobile apps, there a lot of them to select from. Yes, selecting one from many smart applications can be confusing but not so difficult.
That’s why we are here to help you out. Here is the list of 15 of the best video editing apps with exceptional editing tools to make capturing and editing high-quality videos easier than ever, all in just on your mobile.
|Quik||VideoShow||Film Maker Pro|
|My Movie||Cool Video Editor||Video Editor|
|VITA||Adobe Premiere Rush||Hyperlapse|
Inshot is a popular and free music video and photo editing app. It comes with all basic video editing tools like trimmer, cutter, crop, splitter, merger, etc. to exclusive features like filters and special effects.
This app is simple and easy to use. You can add InShot featured or vlog or video music or use your own into the videos you are creating. Plus, it allows us to adjust the volume and music fade in/out effects.
- You can speed up or add slow motion to your videos ranging from 0.2x to 100x
- Add 1000+ stickers and text to the videos
- Add 55+ video transition effects to merge two clips
- Covert video to MP4 format within seconds
If you are looking for the best video editor and video maker in one app? Youcut is the best option available and moreover it’s free. It comes with pro video editing tools like cutter, trimmer, and joiner.
In addition to that, you can rotate, crop, compress, or combine videos as per requirement without losing its quality. You can make photo slideshows with music too.
- No banner ads and watermarks
- Allows adding free YouCut featured music or your own music.
- Attractive video filters and FX effects
- Adjust video color and aspect ratio as per required
Video.Guru is an all in one video maker and editor app exclusively for making YouTube videos. Using this app you can do video editing, without any banner ads and watermark and share them easily share to any platform like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc.
Also, you can add music, BGM, voice-overs, sound effects, glitch effects, etc without any copyright issue. It has a vlog maker and intro maker too specially made for beginners.
- Interesting video transition effects
- You can edit the background by editing colors or making it blu.
- Expert video compressor tool
- You can enhance video quality, support up to 4K.
Make videos in an instant, get them done within a few taps. Quik is one of the amazing video editing apps that will help convert your favorite photos and video clips into a beautiful video. And it is done with the perfect transitions, effects, and music syncs.
Also, this app gets data from your GoPro footage and analyzes to select faces and colors in each photo perfectly. Then it will adjust the layout automatically. You can also manually edit them.
- dd up to 75 photos and video clips
- 23 themes to select from
- A wide range of editing tools to customize your video
- It supports soundtracks of all formats including MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, etc.
Another video editor plus a movie maker app. With its professional video editing tools and more than 50 themes, you can make high-quality videos, slideshows, vlogs quickly. Also, it supports over 30 languages.
The videos can be customized using tools like trimmer, compressor, and converter making it ready to share through any online platform in a tap.
- Multiple pieces of music with a copyright can be added in pre-defined intervals
- Create interesting subtitles using various text fonts and styles
- Enhance video speed- slow motion ore speed up
- Adjust audio speed and easy sync with the music
Read Also : 24 Best Photo Editing Apps 2023
6. Film Maker Pro
Film Maker Pro is one of the best video editing apps for both amateurs and professionals. It comes with advanced editing tools for functions like trim, split, crop, cut, etc, making it easy to create videos.
In this app, you can also duplicate and detach audio from video, add featured music or BGMs, or original voice-over narration, etc. YOu can also give your video a signature personal edit through adjust volume, speed, fade in/out, or trim.
- Fade or blur video backgrounds
- Free video intro templates
- A large collection of emojis and stickers
- More than 100 featured effects, filters, and 50+ transition effects are available
Viva Cut is the number one choice for video editing professionals in the entertainment milieu. Its unique selling point is that it enables editing videos that were shot in the full-screen mode.
It has all the in-built features which enable the editors to edit the videos without any hassle. The green screen feature will help you create cinematic videos much more appealing.
- It lets you edit, modify styles, and duplicate the videos and give a cinematic touch.
- You can split the videos and share them on your stories.
- It helps you create fast and slow-motion videos.
- It lets you combine the clips and create a double exposure.
- You can export the videos in 720P, 1080P and 4K.
Downloads: Android, iOS
If you are someone who is looking for a tool which lets you create some amazing videos on your phone, tablet and Chromebook then, KineMaster is the one-stop destination for you guys. You can edit all your videos free of cost with KineMaster.
KineMaster is the editor’s choice and with the premium version, you can access the tool without any ads and also get access to the professional setup where you can remove the watermarks and many more.
- It is equipped with color adjustment tools where you can enhance your videos and images.
- It lets you share your videos on all the trending social media platforms.
- You can even reverse your videos with KineMaster.
- Export 4K 2160 video at 30FPS.
- You can apply a different color filter that gets your video a unique touch.
With PowerDirector, you can now create videos with a cinematic touch to a professional level. It is the perfect companion for the ones who love shooting on their phones. It has a simple and easy to use interface which enables even the novice also to create a wonderful video.
It was built with keeping the speed factor in mind. It lets you optimize on 64-bit devices and edit them smoothly.
- You can produce fast forward and slow-motion videos with speed adjustment.
- Export up to 4K resolution videos.
- It lets you replace the green screen editor by using chroma-key.
- You can take the videos straight to all the Social Media platforms.
- You can control the contrast and brightness with precision.
10. My Movie
If you are searching a tool that helps you create music videos for YouTube and at the same time make a slideshow with music then you have landed on the correct place, My Movie lets you create stunning videos that let you stand apart from the crowd.
My Movie is the number one choice for YouTubers, Vloggers, etc. It is popularly known as a pocket video maker.
- It has a multiple track timeline video editor.
- You can merge videos with 10+Transitions.
- You can combine pictures and videos and create a photo in the video.
- It lets you zoom in and zoom out to any size.
- You can add your own music or choose from the playlist.
11. Cool Video Editor
Creating a video by adding multiple filters and your desired music to it has never been easy before, video editing app by Cool Video Editor lets you create a video without any hassle and it’s easy to use user interface and user experience makes the process of editing even easier.
It is the favorite choice for all the editors is because it enables you to record the videos and add multiple AR stickers.
- It has over 20 different video filters.
- You can adjust the contrast and the brightness of the video.
- You can add music to it and make it more appealing.
- It lets you share on social media platforms.
- It lets you export the videos with 720P and 1080P.
12. Video Editor, Crop Video, Edit Video, Magic Effect
It is one of the most sorts after a video editing tool with not only lets you edit the videos but also will help you add music, trim the video as you need, and apply the filters. The movie effect feature lets you create a personalized music video.
With this app, you can create the music videos as a slide show maker. It also lets you splice the video and photos into the new music video.
- It has over 20+ well-designed video editing styles.
- It lets you create a video with music with the existing photos.
- It lets you share it on all the social media platforms.
- You can crop the video of the ratio 1:1, 4:5, 16:9 and 9:16
With VITA, now anyone can create a video of their own desired style and create unique content. It lets you add music to the video to make it more engaging and also lets you give the cinematic touch with some amazing features in it.
It is the most sophisticated tool and lets even the newbie In the video editing space create a wonderful video.
- It lets you create HD videos with just a few taps.
- You can now adjust the speed of the video as you desire.
- It lets you apply various filters and adjust the color grading in the video.
- It lets you create videos quickly and easily with some of the stylish templates.
- You can add music to the video according to the mood of the video.
14. Adobe Premiere Rush
Desiring to create the videos and show your amazing talent by flaunting it on the social media platforms? Then, congrats you have arrived at the right place, Adobe Premium Rush has been a companion for a lot of video editors who want to edit the videos to the professional level.
With Adobe Premium Rush you can now edit the videos, add music and titles to the videos of your choice. It is a perfect tool if you want your video to look and sound professional. It also lets you share on social media platforms.
- It has a built-in professional camera functionality that enables you to create a professional-level video.
- You can add graphics and stickers to the videos.
- It had built-in motion graphics templates which will make your video more appealing.
- It lets you add music to the video.
This product by Microsoft is the number one choice for all the professional editors because of its simple to use interface which lets you shoot the app without any hassle. With this app, you can either create a video on your own or you can use the existing videos.
From adding music to the videos to creating time-lapse videos and uploading it on the social media platforms, Hyperlapse takes care of all these things.
- It lets you import the existing videos instantly.
- You pace-up the video to your desire to your desired speed from 1* to 32*.
- You can save the video in HD quality from 720P to 1080P.
- It lets you save finished videos in the SD file.
- It lets you import the videos on social media platforms.
Read Also : 15 Best Beauty Apps 2023
Smartphones have revolutionized video editing as an easy task for both professional editors & common men in the world. Today, Users are much conscious about self-editing their videos. People with high-quality in-built smartphone cameras capture beautiful clips & do an extensive editing phase via awesome video editing apps.
So, that’s the list. Each one of the editing apps on this list is pretty good and aids you in making video on your mobile all by yourself. And most of them are available for free too.