Well, in today’s fast pacing world, salespeople will always be on the go whether they are meeting new potential clients, giving a presentation, or even leading a group of professionals. With situations like these, mobile access is honestly a necessity.
While the hustle remains constant in the sales world, a few handy apps go a long way in making their daily struggle a little less. Now, as a sales rep, it is pretty common to be running around from one meeting to another and that is why it is important to have access to sorts of sale systems 24X7.
Apart from the company’s software, sales reps can also install some good productivity, educational sales tools that simplify their time away while they are away from their desks.
Here are our best apps that all sales reps should definitely download:
With Slack, sales reps can bring team communication and collaboration together to get their work done quickly. Available in iOS and Android users, sales reps can easily find and access their team and work wherever they are.
- Communicate with your sales team and simplify your work priorities
- Text or call any team member of your group
- Edit and share documents and organize the projects
If you are one of the sales reps who constantly procrastinate too much, then this is the app for you. 30/30 schedule, lets you get more work done simply by timing them better. Utilizing this app to time your activities will help you quickly get through projects.
- Break your activities into 30-minute chunks
- Organize tasks according to priority
- Keep a track of your work productivity
Download : Android
3. HubSpot Sales
Right from managing your full HubSpot stack to accessing your sales team performance, HubSpot lets you manage everything in one place. In addition, you get notified whenever your emails are being opened by your recipients.
- View, edit, and complete your CRM activities
- Access all your deals board
- Get real-time notifications about your sales activities
4. Close the Sale
This app helps sales rep a whole new confidence to let them know that they can absolutely handle any client in any sort of situation and close the deal. Unlike any scheduling app, Close the Deal lists the greatest sales objections that sales reps usually come across while closing the deal.
- Quick access to common sales objections that most buyers find
- Train anytime anywhere
- Get appropriate close for your custom situation
Now, you can seamlessly create presentations with Keynote. The appconsists of Dynamic yet simple-to-use tools and impeccable effects, that will take your presentations to a whole new level. With more than 30 eye-catching designed themes, you can easily ace the presentation of yours to close the deal.
- Engage your viewers by including chart animations
- See live on-canvas previews whenever you are trying to animate slides
- Choose your presentation style from over 600 editable shapes
Download : iOS
Reduce your busy work, bring all your important documents, safely sync them all across your devices, and access them anytime anywhere with Dropbox. Also, you don’t ever have to face that error problem again when you try to send or receive a too large file. All you need to do is just enter the Dropbox’s mobile app and send as many files as you want.
- Comment on documents and share the feedback with your team
- Easily work on documents with your team via shared folders
- Turn all your whiteboards, important notes, etc. into PDFs instantly
This is one of the helpful apps for sales reps who do a lot of multitasking activities. Whether it is a usual grocery list, working on a task, or planning a holiday, Wunderlist instantly syncs all the important data you need come across your devices so that you can access it from anywhere.
- Create and share your lists with team members
- Send PDFs, presentations etc.
- Sync all your files and documents across devices
Organizing all your publications, YouTube channels, blogs, etc. will be easier than ever with Feedly. Let all your content come to you with an easy-to-read format. You can also track keywords, brands, companies, and many more.
- Social integrations like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. makes it easier to share files
- Free reader available for both iOS and Android users
- Easily search top topics for blog, magazine, or newspaper
9. Pulse Auto Dealer
Reaching your clients 24X7 would be easy now with Pulse Auto Dealer. After you install the app, it immediately automates and personalizes all your communications with your prospective clients.
- Schedule service appointments
- Access to dealership information including product inventory
- Connect with clients and communicate on a daily basis
Download : Android
Expensify is the number one tool for tracking your receipts, expense report management, and many more. Sales reps don’t need to sit back and waste their time on spreadsheets, as this app will streamline all your travel and tax compliance with expense report effortlessly.
- Corporate card reconciliation
- Global currency compatibility
- Automatic credit card import
There are endless sales enablement and enhancement tools out there for all sorts of sales reps, but the real question is how many of them actually enhance your sales work life? With handling deadlines, data, impressions, etc. there is a hell of a lot for you to keep eye on. However, no matter how busy you are, having the appropriate tools can truly make all the difference in the world.
The aforementioned sales apps will certainly help you with most of the things that are eating up your time. Try these apps and you will wonder how you ever lived without them.