Job Description :
We are looking for a React Native developer with strong Android skills. The resource will be responsible for developing & building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. The candidate should be willing to work in a highly collaborative environment with interaction across multiple teams. He/she should be a strong team player, self-motived and proactive.
- Design and build highly performant, secure mobile/tablet apps for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Engage and communicate with multiple teams as part of daily work.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for existing applications.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Review UI/UX aspects with designers and provide feedback and feasibility details.
- Hands on experience in handling React Life cycle methods.
- Experience implementing application state management with the Redux framework along with middleware such as Thunk/Saga/Epic.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong Android native skills along with the ability to write native Android code that exposed to the React-Native layer.
- Ability to assess and implement npm packages. Working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio/Gradle, XCode
- Familiarity with the integration of third party hardware/SDK such as printers, biometric data capture device.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline/persistent storage
- Experience on HTML5/CSS3 is anadded advantage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, Mocha.