The following describes the sources from where we collect information:
- Website contact us form
- Cost estimation tool which is referred to as cost calculator
- A mobile app build for estimation, communication, and share pricing, and our offerings
- Chatbot on web and mobile
- Subscription to our content
How we use collected information:
Redbytes Software Pvt Ltd. collects and uses the users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our site and app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests, or questions. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. If there is a remote possibility of doing so in the future to reliable external sources or government agencies, you can use our ‘unsubscribe’ option from the website, and all your data will be removed from our database, therein. We may share generic aggregated demographic information which is not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users, with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use this information internally to make our services useful and pertinent to you as well as others.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures like usage of security firewall called Cloudflare (a universal network which ensures the safety and security of your external and internal resources such as APIs, websites, applications, devices, teams, etc.) , and SSL aka Secure Sockets Layer (a protocol used to authenticate and encrypt links between computer networks) to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Our product WiFi attendance app does collect location data of user as the purpose of this app is to collect attendance of employees using this system . This location collected during punch in and punch out is stored in database to record and use it for payroll and work allocation purpose.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.