Job description :
- Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements.
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs
- Interpreting the business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirements with the help of strong analytical and product management skills.
- Establishing the technical vision and analyzing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs by teaming up with developers and subject matter experts.
- Liasoning between technology teams, support teams, and business units
- Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
- Serving as a channel between the internal-external customers and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Communicating and collaborating proactively with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and delivering Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required.
- Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes
- Identifying, defining and documenting business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of systems access after consulting with functional unit management and personnel.
- Analysing the practicability of and developing requirements for new systems and upgradations to existing systems.
- Ensuring the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users.
- Any graduate with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of excel, flow charts
- Ability of data analysis and data modelling
- Statistical knowledge is a plus