Acoustic Bavaria : Neuschwanstein Castle is a personal audio guide of Neuschwanstein Castle! The popular features included the app are as under:
1. History of Neuschwanstein & Hohenschwangau Castle in the form of text and audio.
2. Photo Gallery of the Castles, King Ludwig II etc.
3. Useful information about tours like – tour schedule, Castle opening & closing timings, ticket prices. Etc.
4. Running platform game to keep kids engaged while they are waiting in the queues to get into the castle.
This app was fully implemented by the team at redbytes within a span of 25 days working very closely with the client in 1 week sprints.
Highlights in this project were –
• Look and feel of the app based on the era of king Ludwig 2
• Multiple Design iterations to get the scenes, graphics and UX.
• Web links in multiple line paragraphs with text highlighting and audio sync
• App made for both phones and tablets for iOS and Android
At the end clients were extremely pleased with the result and the app went live on the appstore and the google playstore
Pleased at the effort , the clients expressed their thanks in the form of the gifts sent to members of the team in india, thereby creating a great sense of excitement, motivation and pride in the team.
For more information – http://www.allthingsgarmisch.com
App store link – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acoustic-bavaria-neuschwanstein/id904593942?mt=8