There are a range of outstanding apps for entrepreneurs that can be installed on your smartphone to experience a positive difference in your growing business.
There are apps that are designed to manage your finances, stay organized, sign documents or process payment remotely, track customer behaviour, grow professional network, find the right set of professionals, collaborate business, manage projects, enhance productivity and a lot more.
Here we are sharing a list of some amazing apps for entrepreneurs that can be an added boost for your business growth in 2020 and for many more years to come.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader||Asana||Google Analytics|
|Upwork for Clients||Trello||Lumosity||Any.do|
|Skype||Square Point of Sale||LastPass Password Manager||Salesforce|
#1. Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator
PDF is the most common formal way of sharing documented information. This user-friendly Adobe Reader app gives you the ability to open the PDF formats with just a tap.
It comes in various languages and allows you to organize, edit, leave comments, print and share files, to fill out forms and digitally sign documents.
- Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools
- Track pending actions for documents shared with you
- Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips
- Simply view, review, sign and send shared documents
- Create links you can send by email
#2. LinkedIn: Jobs, Business News & Social Networking
Being part of the professional network is a great option for entrepreneurs to get exposure to the right people. Good connections can help them to explore more options and get expert advice which enable them to excel further in their domain.
- Stay up to date with companies and follow thought leaders
- Grow your network with business contacts
- Gives most up-to-date job listings and business news
- Share articles with the LinkedIn community & your business contacts
- Easily showcase your company or product to find new opportunities
- Exposure to millions of connections in every industry
#3. Asana: Your work Manager
This is one of the amazing apps for entrepreneurs is designed to improve your business collaboration and liaison. It enables you to view and track the progress of all your tasks and projects on its board.
It integrates with Google Drive and Dropbox for files attachment and with Slack for sharing messages making it convenient to share notes and files and allows to communicate via voice and text messages
- Coordinate plans, projects, and tasks in one shared space
- Approve work or mark tasks for approval
- Automatically transcribe voice memos to tasks
- Set tasks as milestones to establish critical checkpoints
- Organize and assign tasks and easily set due dates
#4. Google Analytics
This is one of the most promising apps for entrepreneurs that gives all the details about customers such as real-time visitor, reports, behaviour, conversion and more.
You can view all the aspects of visiting customer across all your portals like websites, videos, ads, social tools and various devices anywhere.
- Check key metrics in built-in reports
- Compare date ranges and apply segments
- Monitor real-time data at fingertips
- Keep track of your business on the go
#5. Upwork for Clients
This is an excellent app that helps you get the right set of professionals to handle your projects. It was created to provide a platform for individuals to start, run, and grow their own businesses.
Checking through thousands of resumes and tracing applicants can be burdensome amidst other tasks but this app lets you easily handle the complete hiring process.
- Allows quality time for recruiting rather than paper works
- More than 5,000 skills across more than 70 categories of work available
- Collects all resumes in one place
- Tracks all applicant’s progress via application stages
- Flexible of finding quality employees from across the globe
Read Also : 24 Best Business Apps 2023
#6. Trello: Organize anything with anyone, anywhere
This is one of the excellent apps for entrepreneurs who want to accurately manage their projects and track the workflow of their teams. You can create an assignment or task on Trello board using unique cards.
Trello also notifies project members when you change the card via email or device message and lets you easily add members, attachments, comments, due dates of submission, labels and more to describe the project.
- Easily add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you prefer
- Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates
- Turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed
- Effortlessly add information to your boards and cards
- It is infinitely customizable and flexible for different needs
#7. Lumosity: Brain Training
For entrepreneurs who want to keep their mind dynamic and productive to make sharp business decisions, Lumosity is one of the best apps. The app is designed with an aim to enhance your memory, attention and cognition.
Lumosity is the most considerable option if you want to stay productive and creative in your domain.
- It is a fun, interactive way to train your brain
- Use science-based games to learn about how your mind works
- Includes challenges for memory, speed, logic, problem-solving, math, language
- Personalized tracking of training habits and preferences
- App is available in multiple languages
#8. Any.do: To do list, Reminders, Planner & Calendar
Over 10 million individuals trust this app for entrepreneurs to stay organized and there is no wonder why it is the editor’s choice for number 1 to-do list, reminders, planner & calendar app.
Its simple interface lets you add tasks either by typing or through speech or share tasks with your contacts in social media. Moreover, one can effortlessly add additional notes and place them in a work or personal folder
- Easily set one-time reminders, recurring reminders, location reminders & voice reminders
- Keeps all to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync
- Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote etc
- This is an all in one solution for productivity, management tool, reminder app, agenda
#9. Skype – free IM & video calls
Even though the competition for Skype is intense as new business communication solutions are emerging, the app still bears the crown of being a feature-rich and effective tool, especially for video-conference and voice calls.
Along with options for quality text and voice messages, there are options to share media files as well as computer screen to make communication more productive.
- Get together with 1 or 24 people on a HD video call
- Reach people instantly through chat options
- Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype
- Liven up conversations with emoticons
- Share your screen to others to work on projects easily
#10. Square Point of Sale – POS
This is an incredible payment app that is most ideal for small and dynamic businesses such as food trucks and retail shops. It is also equipped with a point-of-sale system called Square Register for static businesses with a brick-and-mortar structure.
Users can have a small portable card reader to enable fast and convenient payments with phones or other smart devices.
- Run your business safely with contactless and remote payments
- There are no hidden fees, no long-term contracts and no commitments
- Apply discounts and issue refunds directly from your POS
- Track inventory in real time and get alerts when you are running low
- Customize your invoices or set up weekly or monthly recurring invoices
#11. LastPass Password Manager
Being an entrepreneur, you will have to remember a lot of passwords for related accounts, cards and more. This is an excellent password generator and password manager app for entrepreneurs that locks personal information and your passwords in a secure vault.
Strong passwords mean better safety and security and this app assures the same.
- LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you
- Anything you save on one device is instantly synced across devices
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others
- Built-in password generator creates secure passwords in one click
- Vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption
This mind-blowing application lets you retrieve all the customer data through your smartphone. The single integrated mobile platform gives all solutions for customer service, sales, marketing, and business analytics competencies.
This is in fact a great option to comprehend the customers better and enables you to handle the business on the go.
- Run your business from your phone
- Experience a whole new level of productivity, personalization, and speed
- New navigation bar gives access to commonly used apps
- Access your entire business on the go
#13. Dropbox: Cloud Storage to Backup, Sync, File Share
As the name suggests, the app allows entrepreneurs to put all their pictures, files, documents, videos, work spreadsheets, bills, invoices and receipts to a common box.
It is quite popular among business app users as it is easily accessible from anywhere and the messages dropped gets automatically saved across all the devices.
- Advanced sharing features lets you easily share docs and send file
- Preview over 175 different file types with no special software required
- Access any file in your account even while you are offline
- Scan documents using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs
- Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone
#14. Evernote – Notes Organizer & Daily Planner
With hundreds of things constantly rattling in any busy entrepreneur’s mind, this password protected app for entrepreneurs provides an organized place to create a to-do-list, take notes, drafts strategies, write expenses or save reservation tickets and more.
The app comes handy to put all incredible ideas that suddenly pop up in your mind into a safe place.
- Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options
- Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later
- Create separate notebooks to organize your memos, receipts, bills, and invoices
- Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents
- Use it as your ultimate planner, organizer, and notepad at work
This is a sophisticated instant messaging platform that helps you send direct messages to your respective teams and organize conversations into separate personalized and public channels. It is smart enough to automatically archive messages, notifications and files with proper indexing.
The easy-to-use app allows you to drag, drop and share images, docs, PDFs in the live chat.
- Easily bring team communication and collaboration into one place
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects etc
- Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people
- It easily integrates into your workflow
Read Also : 15 Best Elearning Apps for Business 2023
#16. QuickBooks Online Accounting, Invoicing & Expenses
This app can play the role of your account manager that provides a comprehensive view of your company’s financial status. It gives you a seamless access to various accounts including bank account, credit card, square and other online wallets.
It simplifies your business taxes and tracks your business expenses, sales, financial reports, invoices and pay-out.
- Automatically track your business mileage using your phone’s GPS
- Track your business finances in one place with the Cash Flow dashboard
- Use the invoice generator for simple invoicing in multiple currencies
- Review transactions and add them to your accounting books easily
- Prepare for tax time with tax preparation services and get all the deductions you deserve
IFTTT is deciphered as “If This Then That”. This is the most highly intelligent app that enables you to control actions and business activities to create connections based on your convenience.
It follows the logic decided by entrepreneurs and helps take right action at right time and connects your favourite apps, services, and devices to create new, seamless experiences.
- Over 630 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa
- Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions
- Stay informed about what is happening in the business world from top publications
- Stay safe with automated and intelligent security alerts
- Control everything around you with your voice using smart devices
#18. Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting
This is one of the clever and simple tools designed to make your ecommerce business easier from your phone. With Hushed, you can use disposable phone numbers so that you can control your business phone from your personal device.
This cool app for entrepreneurs relieves you from using separate devices and you can make business calls anywhere out of the office.
- A single place to get a 2nd phone number, add different numbers, and manage multiple lines
- There are local numbers to choose from in over 60+ countries
- It offers full talk, text (SMS), and picture messaging / MMS capabilities
- Integrations with Slack and Drobox provide extra options
- Gives flexible prepaid and pay-as-you-go plans to suit any temporary or long-term need
#19. Expensify – Expense Reports
Business professionals will have to travel a lot and then need to go through the hassle of storing all the receipts or bills to claim later. This is one of the amazing apps for entrepreneurs that lets you log meal expenses, mileage and related business travel costs.
You can easily take snaps of your bills as a digital record in sequential order for later use or reference using this app.
- All in one app to book travel, track personal and business expenses and scan receipts
- Expensify’s SmartScan technology captures the details of bill’s photo
- Add the card to Android or Apple wallet for effortless payments
- The 24/7 corporate travel assistant learns your preferences on the go
- Features automatic credit card import, advanced tax tracking and corporate card reconciliation
#20. Adobe Connect
This mind-blowing app helps entrepreneurs to enable collaboration and training sessions right from the phone. Users can create, participate and share in meetings and webinars from their smartphones.
Its brilliant options include presentation with slides and animations, camera and audio broadcast control along with accepting and denying meeting requests.
- View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings
- Easily manage meetings by controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts
- Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
- Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
- Easily participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
Read Also : How Much Does It Cost to Create an App in India
We hope this list of apps for entrepreneurs can help you to get things done faster and better in your business. While these entrepreneurs apps, you can stay more organized and let things done in minimal time, you can stay more focused on your business goals.
Getting the process intact actually helps you to assess if the business process is on the right track and to bring in relevant changes at the right time.
Moreover, you can save a lot of time that helps you to promote work life balance for you and your employees. Moreover, the time can be utilized to do small things that makes you happy which in turn helps you to stay focused and thus be more productive during your working hours.