Food applications are certainly one of the vital apps that any food lover will have on their smartphones. And if you are a foodie then you definitely don’t just like food but you “Love” food. You literally wait for your next meal. Well, you are not the only one. There are millions of foodies who just incorporate food into their lifestyle.
Nowadays, there are tons of useful mobile apps that are literally dedicated to food. Right from piling up recipes, watching someone cook to ordering food online, there are food delivery apps for every foodie.
Let’s check out the top apps that every foodie must have on their smart phone:
Faasos answers its customers’ hunger pangs with delicious and freshly cooked meals that are delivered right to the customers’ doorsteps. The app’s UI is pretty simple; It lets you choose your favorite food from a wide range of options from wraps and salads to rice feasts and all of which are made with fresh ingredients.
- Track your orders in real-time
- Simplified payment interface makes you place an order under a minute
- Earn credits by referring the app to your friends & family
Foodpanda is one of the largest food delivery apps and serves in more than 50 countries. With more than 15000 restaurant options, Foodpanda brings a lot of variety of cuisines to the customers’ tables such as Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Continental, etc.
- Choose from the best restaurants nearby you
- Widest variety of cuisines
- Get access to live status updates to track your food
Discover the best and nearest restaurants either to eat out or order in from. Check through restaurant photos, menus, and customer reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat your next meal. The app runs across UAE, Philippines, and India.
- Easy search for restaurants, pubs, cafes, and more by location and cuisine
- Utilize advanced filters to find the best restaurant
- View images of restaurants, menus, user reviews, etc.
4. Food Science & Nutrition Technology
This app will certainly blow any foodie’s mind. This app poses interesting questions and solves queries regarding multiple fields such as food microbiology, food safety therapeutic, and diets.
- Users can various branches of food science
- Get the food terms along with their meanings
- Users can contribute if they think something is missing
With more than 130 million restaurant options across the globe, Yelp is considerably one of the biggest and preferred food apps for foodies. If you are new to the city, then Yelp is your food guide to finding the right places from breakfast to dinner.
- Easily find the nearest and top-rated restaurants
- Book a table wherever and whenever you want
- Get amazing deals on food and drinks
Find, share, and store fantastic cooking recipes with Cookpad. This app has more than 5,000 easy homemade recipes from the great United Nation of Kingdom and a total of 120,000 English languages recipes. Also, you can meet new people who just love to cook and share your new cooking ideas.
- Bookmark your recipes for easy access
- Join the community and meet other cooks
- Search recipes by ingredients or title
Order food and beverages from your favorite and nearest restaurants. Swiggy app delivers food from your neighbourhood local joints, food cafes, or even 5-star restaurants with absolutely no minimum order restrictions.
- Get amazing deals sponsored by both Swiggy and restaurants
- Live track your food delivery right from the moment you place your order
- Multiple payment option available
8. Uber Eats
Find your local flavors anytime you want with Uber Eats. Customers can either search for all near or around restaurants, specific restaurant, dish, or cuisine and order it. This app is currently available in all metro cities across countries
- Pay easily with your existing Uber account
- Track your order in real time
- Nearest or farthest, order from anywhere
9. Food Quiz
Food Quiz is an excellent food quiz app with almost 7000 items. This app has the widest collection of food items around the globe which allows users to explore more food variety from various regions. The interesting thing is that this app is synced with Facebook so that users can open the app on their desktop too.
- More than 400 packs of food items bifurcated into 25 countries
- App is available in 8 languages
- Get hints to guess the right answer
10. Yummly Recipes
Yummly is one amazing smart cooking book that offers customized help in every step of the way. Right from a variety of recipe recommendations to simple and quick cooking videos, Yummly app has everything that a foodie needs to enhance or try in their experimental kitchen.
- Search from 2 million+ recipes
- Get personalized recipe recommendations according to your taste and nutrition preferences
- Collect, save, and organize your favorite recipes
It is a restaurant table booking app that provides time-based offers and deals up to 50 percent every day across its more than 4000 restaurants. Eatigo is a completely free app without any hidden costs or payments.
- Reserve your table in 3 easy steps — Browse, select, pick time & date
- No pre-payment needed
- Get the best discounts and deals based on your location and restaurant choice
When it comes to food, many of us might not use more apps as most of us tend to utilize the web to find more recipes and end up having 10 various clunky tabs. However, the aforementioned are the some of the awesome applications that I sincerely believe every foodie should have on their phones.
Right from getting great deals at your favourite restaurants to exploring scrumptious restaurant recommendations from top-rated chefs, you will find the right application that is just waiting to assist you to elevate your next dining experience.