Microsoft’s Cortana and Apple’s Siri have already ruled the digital Voice Assistant space for quite a while, but now Android users will not have to feel dismayed and disappointed any more.
Android has done exceptionally well in the area of digital Personal Assistant, presenting you the best possible apps that also synchronize brilliantly with Native apps.
The experience provided by these personal assistant ai apps are so organic you may feel it is as real as a person next to you suggesting the most preferable solutions for you.
So here are some of the attention-worthy Personal Assistant AI Apps for android users in 2021.
|ELSA Speak||SoundHound||Amazon Alexa|
|Sherpa Assistant||Extreme Personal||Friday: Smart|
|Lyra Personal Assistant||Tolkie||Google Assistant|
|Your Phone Companion||Robin Voice Assistant||HeadUp|
|Jarvis||Virtual Assistant||Voice Search Assistant|
1. ELSA Speak
Do you get intimidated during the conversation in the English language? If yes, then worry no more, ELSA speak brings you the perfect companion to tackle the everyday issues of tackling with the English language as it helps you pronounce the words accurately.
It is one of a kind artificial intelligent technology that is trusted by millions across the world. Apart from the pronunciation, this app helps you clear IELTS, TOEFL, and other exams successfully and get good grades. It consists of all the practical aspects of English which will help you ace your career and enhance your personality.
- It helps in learning the correct pronunciation of the words.
- It can be used to prepare for IELTS and other exams.
- It lets you take the speech test and get the reports.
- It will help you speak like a native speaker.
SoundHound is the perfect app for finding the song which is being played around you. Discovering the name of a song whose language is not known to you is not a big deal now, with the artificial intelligence technology SoundHound made the process easier all you got to do is open the app press the orange button and there you go! You find the song.
From the songs to their lyrics, everything will be stored in your history so no need to worry about losing the data. The best part is you can connect your Spotify account to build your own playlist and explore a plethora of music. From different genres.
- It lets you find the song that is playing around you.
- It will give you the details of the song name, album, and even the name of an artist.
- You will be updated with the new music trends from across the globe.
- It will help you access all discoveries that you did with the history option.
- It will help you connect to your Spotify account.
3. Amazon Alexa
Undoubtedly Amazon Alexa is one of the most trusted artificial intelligence speech recognition tools. It will help you listen to music, news, etc.
You can connect it to your amazon music account, Spotify, etc. through which you can create your own playlist and enjoy the music and stay updated with the latest trends.
With Amazon Alexa, you can manage your smart home by creating a routine for your smart home devices. It also lets you do the shopping and get weather reports.
- It will keep you updated with the latest news.
- You can operate your smart home through it.
- You can stay updated with music.
- It helps you get the weather reports.
4. Sherpa Assistant
Looking for a tool that completely understands you and serves you the content even before you ask for it? Then Sherpa Assistant is the one-stop-shop solution for you.
It uses artificial intelligence technology to serve you with the information which suits you the best. The best results could be seen if you interact more with this app.
With Sherpa Assistant you don’t have to go to information but the information will come running to you. If it’s raining outside it recommends you to grab an umbrella, hungry and looking for a restaurant? Sherpa Assistant has got you covered.
- It will provide you with information about what’s happening around you from rainy weather to sunny days.
- It will recommend restaurants based on your interest.
- It will give you the results of your favorite match.
- The app is simple and easy to use.
5. Extreme Personal Voice Assistant
Do you like to have personal voice assistance ai apps which help you in resolving your day-to-day activities? If so, then congrats you have landed on the right page, Extreme Personal Voice Assistant will help you be that companion. The coolest part is it can even take selfies!
From asking the meaning of the term you did not understand getting the updates of the football tournament, this app has got you covered for all.
- It helps you send texts and emails.
- It helps you play your favorite song.
- It helps you find places on the map so that you never get lost.
- You can even take selfies with it.
Read Also : 15 Best Voice Search Apps 2022
6. Friday: Smart Personal Assistant
Having a personal assistant which is driven by artificial intelligence technology is the new trend and Friday: Smart Personal Assistant came up with an app that understands you completely and serves you exactly what you need the most.
From asking the queries to posting on Facebook, this app does it all. It works best when you interact more with it, as it recognizes your behavioral pattern and feeds you the things which suit your taste the best. It is your perfect companion during the travel as it helps find places on the google map.
- The app is easy to use with a simple user interface.
- It helps you in posting on Facebook.
- It helps you in understanding the meaning of words.
- It can help you with the notifications of skype, WhatsApp, etc.
7. Lyra Personal Assistant
Searching for an app that will understand all your requirements, feed you with the daily dose, and keep you entertained? Then congrats we have a piece of good news for you, Lyra Personal Assistant is a perfect companion for you, as it understands your behavioral pattern and feeds you the information which you like and plus she gives her personal opinion.
With this app, you can be assured that the weather reports, news, etc. will be updated to you with the utmost accuracy. You can even set alarms, search the web, and much more.
- You can play videos through it.
- It will help you find local restaurants.
- It will save reminders for you.
- You can translate words with them instantly.
8. Tolkie – Your Personal Assistant!
If you are searching for an app that runs on artificial intelligence technology then let me tell you “Tolkie- Your personal assistant” is much more than that, it is your perfect friend which helps you navigate through all your problems related to finding places, vocabulary, songs, etc.
Tolkie has been designed in such a way that, it is easy and simple to use. The user interface is such that even a rookie to this app can use it without any hassle. So wait no more be make tolkie your companion.
- It helps you find answers on the web.
- It will help you play songs.
- It has several designs which are in-built you can choose anyone you want.
- It also gives you the weather report.
9. Google Assistant
Need an assistant who can help you anytime, fear not, google has solved your problem. Now with just by saying “Hey Google” you can get the news update, manage your schedule, control smart home devices and much more. With just your voice you can now play your favourite music, video or even a podcast.
It does not just take care of the entertainment part but also helps you keep in touch with your loved ones through texts, mails by just saying “read my emails”, etc. With Google Assistant you can now manage to reach early by getting the updates of the traffic.
- It can help you find answers on the web.
- It will help you play music and podcast.
- It assists you on the road to take the shortest route.
- It helps you find restaurants on the road.
- You can mail or text by just directing it through voice.
10. Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows
This is one of the best personal assistant ai apps that allows you to access your phone through your PC. With this app, you can now manage to send messages and even manage notification on your phone through the PC.
This app is efficient when you want to transfer the files wirelessly where you just have to drag and drop and what’s even more amazing is that you can even receive the calls in it.
- It helps you text through your PC.
- You can manage notification of phone over PC and also access all of your favorite apps in it.
- You can even make and receive calls on the PC.
- You can now transfer the files and photos by just dragging and dropping it.
11. Robin Voice Assistant
If there is an app that acts as perfect voice assistance and helps you with day to day routines then that has to be Robin Voice Assistance.
It doesn’t matter what you are interested in be it sports, weather, history, politics, etc. this app will help you build the playlist for you. All you have to do it is just tell Robin and the rest is taken care of her.
You can use it while driving and get route guidance from her to reach your destination faster or even tell her to play music, she will do it right away for you. You can now manage to text, set alarms, etc. through your voice.
- You can know the weather reports and traffic reports through it.
- It helps you play music from a plethora of genres.
- You can now text through voice.
- It will give information from the various fields right from history, politics, and sports, etc.
HeadUp is an amazing app which was developed keeping in mind the health of the people. This app helps you analyze and improve your health.
All you have got to do is connect Fitbit or Garmin to HeadUp and you will be able to see the dashboard where your heart rate, sleep, weight, and all other things can be monitored.
The interface is simple and easy to use where it shows your health status and it also recommends as to where your need to be in different sections. This is a perfect app to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy.
- It helps you get insights into your real-time health condition.
- It also recommends the health conditions that you should attain.
- It easily integrates with Fitbit and Garmin.
- This app will send the notification to do the mood check-ins.
13. Jarvis Artificial Intelligence
It is a special voice recognition app that can assist you anywhere you want at any time. With this app as your companion you need not worry about missing the meetings, appointments, etc. this app helps you remind all the important events and you can also set alarm in it.
This app will help you play music, stay updated with the latest news, music, and trends across the world. Using this app will for sure benefit your way of living.
- It helps you in playing music.
- You can read messages.
- It helps in hot-word detection.
- You can even set alarms in it.
14. Virtual Assistant DataBot: Artificial Intelligence
Virtual Assistant was developed with an agenda to help you serve all your commands. You can now get answers you want for the questions, play songs you like by just listening to your voice.
This app works the best when you use it the most, as it understands your behavioral patterns and recommends you what suits you the best.
This app speaks the language like, English, Spanish, German, French, etc. The app consists of the chatbots where you can interact with it and help the bot learn about you more!
- It speaks multiple languages like English, French, Spanish, etc.
- It gives you news updates.
- You can ask it to play music for you.
- You can even chat with the chatbots.
15. Voice Search Assistant: Personal Assistant
Searching on the web is made easier, now with the Voice Search Assistant you can easily voice search the news, facts, etc. that you are looking for. This app has been built with a simple and easy to navigate user interface.
Through this app, you can voice search the contact details and can even make a call. With this app, you can even send the text through voice.
- It can help you find answers on the web.
- You can use it for navigation.
- You can voice search the contact and make a call.
- It has a voice system where it translates the voice to text.
Read Also : 15 Best AI Powered Chatbot Apps 2022
These are some of the celebrated, and high-rated Android Personal Assistant AI apps you can be excited about at the moment. Of course, there are more options available for Android devices, but these are top on the list.
Which app appeals to you and is destined to stay longer on your mobile screen depends completely on users’ needs and specific tastes. Android developers across the globe are curiously occupied improving the AI based Personal Assistant apps.
So, as the technology evolves, we are likely to meet more phenomenal mobile apps in the world of digital Personal Assistant AI in future.