Apple has just announced the introduction of its latest iPhone series and new Apple Watch series at this year’s launch event on 12th September, 2018. The event unveiled, three new innovative iPhone devices iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. These devices are expected to rule Apple market, replacing the previous iPhone X version.
People who are fond of using more sophisticated, elegant and more improved Apple devices will be able to grab one of these three devices.
Apple Watch series 4 announced along with iPhone devices has more incredible features that old ones giving you a great control on health monitoring with built-in ECG and more.
We are going to take a brief glace at everything you need to know about these new, amazing Apple devices.
Economy and Pricing
iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have almost similar features and capabilities with the only difference in screen sizes. iPhone XR is a little cheaper and has colorful choices available compared to other iPhone devices and has all mainstream qualities of superior iPhone devices launched earlier.
Though Apple produces iPhone SE and iPhone 5C as affordable range, their design did not elicit great response from users and failed to appeal to mass users.
iPhone XR is a premium device that contains many features and specifications experienced in top-tier iPhones and comes in vibrant colours. Due to attractive pricing, people who are iPhone-loyal may be smitten by and pick the relatively affordable XR.
New Competitive Strategy
Two of new iPhone devices, XS and XS Max, start at $1000 which means Apple has strategically desired to nudge people’s willingness to spend on high-quality phone upgrades. Apple has decided to opt for X family to make buying latest phones an economical business.
By making iPhone XR available to iPhone seekers, the company has looked to capture the interest of budget-conscious buyers as well, crafting an all-new strategy to survive the market with competitive elements.
Looking at the pace at which Chinese Brand Huawei has captured a considerable market this year, it is believed that the new range of iPhones will hopefully impress buyers.
Here is some of the powerful new features and specification of these three iPhones and the Apple watch 4 series that has be announced:
1) iPhone XS and XS Max:
Apple’s iPhone XS and XS Max have spurred a lot of speculation among Apple fans. To satiate their curiosity, here are the main features and specs of the most eagerly awaited iPhone series XS and XS Max:
- The iPhone XS Max is visibly bigger in size than the XS and Note 9
- iPhone XS has impressive makeover and design elements
- For game fanatics to experience better speed, the devices support the new Core ML engine for game speed
- New cameras with AI-powered capabilities that include Smart HDR and facial detection features
- Much improved, reliable battery life
- The all-new processor A12 Bionic with 7nm CPU
- Support for dual SIMs: eSIM and a physical nanoSIM
- Economic models: iPhone XS starts at $999, iPhone XS Max at $1099
2) iPhone XR:
To make new Apple device more accessible and affordable, there is an iPhone XR equipped with not less remarkable features.
It has an LCD-based, 6.1-inch “Liquid Retina” display.
- The model with bigger screen and cheaper price than last year’s iPhone X
- Comes with LCD-based 6.1 inch display (Liquid Retina)
- Contains the same A12 Bionic CPU as in XS and XS Max
- Wide-angle camera similar to XS model with the same AI-enabled camera system
- Perfect and more capable than old iPhone SE, 6S and 6S plus
- The price starts at $749
3) Apple Watch Series 4
Apple Watch Series 4 is an innovation within. Its new unique zero-bezel design and haptic touch regions are quintessential hallmarks that make this new Watch series a substantial choice.
- Intelligent health monitoring software for more enhanced health progress tracking
- More advanced than Apple Watch 3 series
- Improved face size, increased to 40 mm and 44 mm
- Unique, more polished design
- An incredible FDA-approved built-in electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Fall detection and emergency call features
- Prices for new models start at $400
Preorder Booking and Shipment
Good news for iPhone-curious folks. The pre-order for iPhone XS and XS Max devices start from the Friday, Sept 14. The phones will be on sale and shipping Sept 21.
For iPhone XR, the pre-order begins on Oct 19 with its sale being available from Oct 26.
For Apple Watch series 4, Pre-orders begin on Friday, Sept 14 and ships on Sept 21