From problem solving, time management and communication to organization and business aid, today’s mobile app development market is inundated with specially tailored mobile apps that make your life better.
If you are a busy person, an entrepreneur seeking helps with productivity and self-management, having a great business app could save you from everyday battles. Be it Android or iOS, these business apps make sure you execute operations 24/7.
However, it is daunting to select a few good apps from the expanding universe of business apps.
Being an innovative mobile app development company, we have compiled a comprehensive list of top 24 best business apps of 2020.
You can pick the right one that to stay organized and successful every day.
Let’s take a look:
IndiaMART is an online B2B marketplace app for Indian buyers and sellers. Here businesses can widen their customer circle as per their business requirements with the aid of technology.
With over 93 million registered Buyers or 5.9 million Suppliers, selling apparels to building construction materials, it is one of the largest business apps in India.
- Customized separate features for buyers and sellers
- Instant money transfer
- 24X7 assistance
- Detailed catalog listing view
It is a Marketing & CRM mobile app, with an array of marketing tools, especially for email marketing. These tools make your job easier, that too within minutes.
This marketing automation platform can help you with email marketing campaigns, brand management, marketing performance analysis, social media ads, etc.
- Customized audience dashboard
- Regular revenue insights report
- Business card scanner
- Automated warm welcome messages
Vyapar is an accounting app that can help you by providing invoice making, free GST billing, estimate, expense, inventory, and accounting services.
If you are a small retail business, you can manage all your account related works, using your mobile if you install this application. It will also provide you with business reports.
- Create, share and print GST Invoices using mobile
- Monthly or yearly sales invoice report
- Expense tracker
- Daily expense manager
Udaan is B2B trade platform for small and medium traders, wholesalers, retailers, and manufacturers in India. Using this SMEs can connect with around 30,000 buyers and sellers from 28 states, thereby growing their network and thereby sales.
You can also communicate with them this application, via chats, without worrying about privacy and security.
- Purchase directly with a single click
- Feed to share products you want to sell with details
- Secure Payments
A visual organizer app for personal and professional life. This customizable application will help you create a daily do-list with interesting boards, lists, cards, etc.
It can be called as an online corkboard. It is also available for free, where all the team work can be done together, without any restrictions.
- Create cards that can be dragged across the board for planning
- Calendar view of your due dates
- Map view, add locations
- Allows checklists and labels
Read Also : 15 Best Ecommerce Apps 2020
6. Google My Business
Want to improve your business’s online presence in the world’s number one search engine and map- Google? Google My Business is perfect for you.
This tool will aid businesses to make their profile stand out among others. You can also upload photos or videos related to your business using this app.
- Real-time notifications
- Stay connected to customers via reviews and messages
- Manage multiple locations using a single dashboard
- Make real-time changes in Google business profile
7. PhonePe for Business
PhonePe for Business is a payment app exclusively for businesses. Using this app you can do payments via 70+BHIM UPI apps, credit card, debit card, and mobile wallets.
Here the money is directly transferred into a bank account. So you don’t have to worry about security issues.
- Instant transaction, maximum time limit one day
- No daily limit
- Real-time transaction tracking
- Regular insights and analytics reports on your business
8. Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office comes with all three- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps combined in one. It allows real-time collaboration, editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, all in a single app, thus making your work more efficient.
Save documents with a Microsoft Account into the cloud storage system. You can also access and use third-party cloud systems.
- Built-in templates for documents and presentations
- Integrated with Office Lens
- Scan QR codes and sign PDFs
- Allows instant transfer of files from any device
Skype is a video calling app perfect for businesses. It allows businesses to communicate via videos, SMS, and voice calls. You can also share photos and similar multimedia files related to your business to customers.
It was launched in 2003 by Skype Technologies. In 2011 this company was acquired by Microsoft.
- Can blur the background
- Instant chatting and messaging with a Giphy or images from the web
- Up to 50 participants are allowed at a time in the free version
- Screen sharing option
10. Google Pay for Business
Digital payment application by Google. Get money transferred in an instant, whether you are large or small scale business. All payments directly to your bank account.
No security issues, since all cash transfers are protected by Google security. And no need to pay any additional fees.
- Simple and user-friendly
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports multiple payment modes
- Get reward coupons on each transfer
11. Square Point of Sale
It is a point-of-sale app for mobile enabling you to sell anything at any time. It helps you make contactless and remote payments with security assurance.
You need to use a Square Reader for contactless and chip with the app. Also, it can access funds within one or two days, sometimes in an instant.
- Issue and track invoices directly from mobile
- Square Dashboard view for live sales data and real-time tracking
- No additional fees
- No long-term contracts
Installs: 10, 000,000+
12. Microsoft To Do
Microsoft To Do is basically a task management or organizer app. It helps businesses to manage their daily tasks using efficient reminders, notes, lists, etc. You can attach up to 25MB files for each specific task.
You can also group lists together, use emojis, attractive themes, and can adjust display mode as per your choice.
- Personalized daily planner
- Access from any device, anywhere
- Integration with Office 365
- Can add multiple Microsoft account in a single app
Wix app can help you build a community around your business site. This way you can engage with your customers and manage your business from mobile using a single customizable app.
This app can assist you in building a business-customer relationship, making it easy to book or purchase your product and services in an easy way.
- Manage events
- Start engaging discussions with customers
- Build a portfolio of your business with contact info
- Post blogs and get them read by customers
14. Amazon Seller App
Amazon Seller App is an app platform for online businesses to market and sells their products. All you have to do is to create an Amazon seller account, create your online store by listing your products. You are all set to go.
One of the advantages of this platform is that the sellers get to decide on which products to be sold on what prices. Also, you can apply your own marketing tactics and shipping carriers.
- Protection against fraudulent orders
- Secure payments made directly to your bank account
- Two shipping options to choose from- self or fulfillment by Amazon
- On-time payment
Salesforce app is a cross platform app helping you to manage your business from your mobile. Using this app you can access your company’s CRM data in an instant from anywhere.
This apps provides personalized data solutions, thus improving your productivity.
- Works in offline mode too
- Access the entire business in mobile
- Dynamic mobile record pages
- Navigation bar to easily access your most used apps
Read Also : How to Create an App for your Small Business
This business app allows users to upload and transfer files to the cloud storage system, so that you can access or share them anywhere, any time.
The free version allows up to 2GB of cloud storage. But paid premium. The version offers unlimited storage up to 2TB.
- Share files- large or small
- Access files in offline mode
- Send files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
- Scan documents using mobile camera
Evernote app is your companion in organizing notes and planning daily business tasks. You can Sync these notes and plans across all devices and access them at any time.
It is one of the most popular organizing apps among business professionals. You can input typed or scanned handwritten notes, photos, audios, or even web page links in this app.
- Home screen widget for easy and fast access
- Plan events
- Set reminders
- Share your plans and tasks with team members
Get the popular proprietary business communication platform on your mobile. Using Slack you can communicate with your business team via calls or messages to organize your works.
Developed by Slack Technologies, an American based software company, it comes with the tools that make your daily tasks and team collaboration easier and efficient, improving team productivity.
- Can be integrated with other business service app and social media platforms
- Customized instant notifications
- Share and edit business documents
- Automatically indexes and archives past conversations
Workday app assists businesses, small or large with financial and workforce management services. It provides secure access to business insights in your Workday cloud applications, from your mobile in an instant.
You can browse through company directory, employee profiles and can add feedback.
- Execute administrative tasks in no time
- Access team or individual profiles
- It supports fingerprint scanning
- Simple and interactive dashboard interface
Quickbooks is a financing and accounting app that can help the business to track expenses, cash flows, or even create and send quotes, invoices, etc. It comes with an interactive dashboard, simple and user friendly.
This app also provides bookkeeping services, especially for small businesses helping them to grow.
- Automatically track business mileage using the phone’s GPS
- Swipe action enabled to browse through the app
- Customized accounting services
- Faster payment with QuickBooks Payments account
Buffer helps you to manage all your social media posts from one app. Users can create posts, schedule the posting time, and engage your followers. It is best suitable for business marketing.
Users can also track their performance using this app. A maximum of 25 users can be added to a single Buffer account.
- You can integrate this app with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Post to multiple accounts at a time
- Updates with analytics reports for every post
- Customize time for individual posts
22. WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp Business is released by Facebook to connect businesses to their customers, thus paving way for effective communication. It comes with all the features of WhatsApp messanger, plus some additional ones.
This app helps you to quickly respond or automate messages to your clients, with the aid of special tools.
- Provide relevant info on business like website, contact, or location
- Can use with WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, with different numbers
- Can use with a a landline or fixed number support
- Easy to track WhatsApp campaigns
23. Paytm for Business
Another online payment solution app exclusively for businesses. You can collect payments from customers in a faster way. This app also supports all major modes of payment- UPI, debit/credit card, net-banking, and Wallet (Paytm).
Since Paytm is proven to be one of the safest online payment services providers, no more worries about the safety of your money.
- All in one QR codes
- Real-time tracking of payments
- Accepts payment offline using QR codes
- Udhar Bahi Khata service, to automate the cash collection process
Another social media management app for your business marketing. Post or schedule to post on multiple social media platforms at a time.
This app helps you to monitor and track all your social networking activities. It is free up to 3 social network accounts and you need to have a paid premium account beyond that.
- Shorten links with Ow.ly
- Receive optional notifications, when your brand is mentioned
- Auto schedule posts and message
- Real-time stat analytics reports
Read Also : 20 Best Reseller Apps 2020
If you are striving to hit the deadline and attain more with your business efforts, these top 24 business apps of 2020 will help you get there.
Thanks to advanced mobile app development methods and modern devices, you can think of plenty of business apps to make your professional life more charged and powerful.
Due to fascinating innovations in iOS and Android app development, you have now a range of mobile apps to simplify your business processes including account, admin and finance, saving time and cost to the company. The world of mobile app can’t get better!