Mobile banking has now become popular than ever. With the evolution of smartphones, digital transformations, and of course Coronavirus disease virus pandemic has played an important factor behind their popularity. With over thousands of mobile banking apps available on the internet, it’s quite difficult for an individual to make a decision.
We are here to help you out. Here is the list of best 15 mobile banking apps based on their rating, popularity, reliability, and of course security.
|Axis Mobile||Wells Fargo||Capital One|
|Bank of America||Chime||PNC Mobile|
|Discover||Credit One||Kotak – 811|
|Chase Mobile||iMobile App||M-Connect Plus|
|IPPB Mobile Banking||HDFC Bank Mobile||YONO SBI|
1. Axis Mobile
A mobile banking app by Axis bank. You can apply for accounts, loans, deposits, insurance policies, or any other services with a click and get them processed faster.
This app also providers you with exciting offers. This app supports more than 200 billers, thus paying bills is not an issue. You can also schedule or auto-pay your bills at your convenience.
- Supports Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Generate your own UPI QR Code
- Convert Credit Card Transactions into EMI
- Add up to ten transactions as ‘Favourites’
2. Wells Fargo
All in one mobile banking app by Wells Fargo, helping you to manage all your finances using mobile phones. Available in two languages- English and Spanish, users can transfer funds, pay bills, and other banking requirements through this single app.
Also, you can track your investments, with the aid of real-time quotes, market data, etc by our Wells Fargo advisors. This app supports card-free ATM access to your accounts.
- Easily activate or use in place of credit/debit cards
- Regularly updates your account information, near real-time updation
- Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service to assist in bill payments
- Deposit checks using a smartphone camera
3. Capital One
This mobile banking app allows users to personalize it by using a profile picture and greeting name. Like any other mobile banking apps, you can manage your debit/credit cards, fund transfer, loans, and pay bills simply using a mobile.
It will send an instant notification when a payment is made using your card, and you can also check the details of the same. This will give you an additional layer of security during money transactions.
- Account statements can be viewed and export easily
- Zelle?, for sending money to close ones
- Can report fraud to customer complaint executives using the app
- Rewards can be redeemed for a statement credit
4. Bank of America
Bank of America mobile banking app is exclusively for U.S.-based bank accounts only. This app will help you with managing all your financial responsibilities associated with the accounts, from viewing balances to making money transactions.
This app comes with a virtual financial assistant called Erica. Erica can help you with fund transfer, bill payments, and more. Plus you will also get important alerts and proper financial guidance.
- Mobile check deposit using mobile photos
- Supports fingerprint sign-in in smartphones
- Instant alerts whenever a fraudulent activity is observed in your bank account
- Transfer money with Zelle and Bank of America account
Chime is a mobile banking app designed to make your banking experience easier than ever, that too without any hidden service fee. Using this app you can send money to your friends in Chime with the help of ‘Pay Friends; feature in it.
This app also allows you to block your card, in case of theft or loss. It supports Apple Pay and Google Pay wallets.
- Balance alerts on a daily basis
- Real-time notifications
- Overdraft without any fee
- Get your paychecks before 2 days with direct deposit
- EMV chip card security
Read Also : 15 Best Online Money Transfer Apps 2020
6. PNC Mobile
PNC Mobile Banking app is one of the free apps for PNC bank customers. This easy to use app with a simple interface can help you manage all your banking requirements within seconds.
It will allow users in money transfer, bill payments with real-time information on the account balance and transaction details on demand.
- Supports Zelle for instant money transfer to friends and family
- Built-in location services to find the nearest PNC branch
- Allows in-store purchases using debit/credit/SmartAccess cards using mobile
- One time bill payments supported
Discover app helps you to control all your banking activities from a mobile phone. The services are not limited to just transactions or payments, you can also checkout balance amounts and can get monthly statement reports.
This app can be accessed quickly as per your convenience using a four-digit passcode. Also no need to worry if you lose your banking cards. Now report it and apply for a new card using the Discover mobile banking app.
- Users can view account information even without logging in to the app
- Allows to freeze or unfreeze your account
- Travel Notification allows uninterrupted use of card while traveling
- Rewards and cashback offers
8. Credit One Bank mobile
Credit One Bank Mobile app allows you to manage your credit cards using smartphones by creating a personal profile. This app allows you to schedule or cancel payments at your convenience.
Also, you can even change the payment due date postponing it a convenient future time. It will also give you a free online Experian credit score and summary in addition to all these services.
- Quick View, to set a quick view of your account without logging in
- Special offers and cashback rewards
- Supports multiple accounts in a single app
- Quick customer support with chat feature
9. Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking
Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking by Kotak Mahindra bank comes with 100+ features to make banking easy for you. This app allows you to transfer funds via NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, and UPI channels in an instant with assured security.
Also enjoy online, in-store purchases, mobile and DTH recharges train ticket reservations, and hotel room booking- all these services in a single app.
- AutoPay, remember your monthly bills and pay them automatically on time
- Users can request services and get them done in an instant
- Mutual fund purchase and real-time tracking of investments
- Allows to temporarily switch off debit cards in case of loss
10. Chase Mobile
Another mobile banking app for the secure transfer of money and payments. Powered by J.P. Morgan for their loyal customers this app allows you to enable account alerts as per your personal preference.
This app allows you to transfer funds between your Chase accounts within seconds. It also offers rewards called Chase Ultimate Rewards, digital gift cards, etc.
- Chase QuickDeposit, to check deposit using mobile photo
- Chase Liquid prepaid card
- You Invest portfolio account for investment management
- Account Preview, to check out account balance without signing in
- AutoSave, that helps to grow your savings automatically
11. iMobile App
iMobile App by ICICI Bank makes your mobile banking experience easier than ever by using Unified Payment Interface (UPI). You can also view the transaction details, account statements, balance payments, etc through this app.
It will also track your deliverables and also manage insurance policies. You will also get personalized offers this app from the ICICI bank.
- Cardless Cash facility
- Favourite feature allows to send money quickly
- You can open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits easily
- Allows to transfer money to another account using account details or contact number or email id
12. M-Connect Plus
M-Connect Plus is the official mobile banking app of Bank of Baroda. This app is free of cost, the user will be charged only for a one-time SMS charge during the first-time activation.
It offers financial services like IMPS/NEFT money transfer, mobile and DTH recharging, utility bill payments in addition to normal fund transfer.
Also, you can carry out non-financial services like Aadhar updation, account statement, debit card, and other requests, from your smartphone.
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Uncomplicated activation process
- Auto links all accounts associated with the customer ID
- Add favorite transaction for quick transfer in the future
- Allows multiple languages- 15 Indian languages
13. IPPB Mobile Banking
With IPPB mobile banking it is now easier than ever to open a digital savings account and manage it. You can also access transaction details and account statements at any time.
You can also process your bill payments- utility, in-store merchant and post office schemes, and services up to Rs. 10,000 using this application. It supports 12+ Indian languages.
- Instant SMS alerts
- Supports multiple IPPB accounts in one app
- User-friendly dashboard
- Allows to update nominee details
14. HDFC Bank Mobile App
This app allows HDFC bank customers to take control of their personal and professional accounts from their mobile devices faster than ever.
You can transfer funds from one HDFC account to another, or any other bank’s account within seconds and will get a receipt in an instant.
HDFC Mobile banking apps also support payment methods like IMPS, UPI, NEFT, etc.
- Supports log in using face ID or touch ID
- All in one compact dashboard
- Add favourites for frequent transactions
- Allows to schedule automatic bill payments
15. YONO SBI
YONO SBI is a mobile banking app by the State Bank of India. You can control the SBI account activities and entities in one app.
It also provides one of the largest online market places exclusively for you, with exciting offers, discounts, and deals. You can transfer money to a new beneficiary up to Rs. 10,000/- in an instant.
- Intelligent spend analysis
- Pre-approved personal loans in 2 minutes
- Offers overdraft against an FD
- goal-based deposit product for making regular savings
Read Also : 24 Best Business Apps 2020
Evidently, as digital mobile app development technology matures, we will shift more to providing holistic solutions in banking service structure instead of merely improving transactional experiences.
The above list comprises of 15 of the best mobile banking apps available today. Using these mobile banking apps you can control all banking financial activities at your fingertip.
Taking advantage of cutting-edge technology, every touchpoint in financial processes will deliver a brand commitment to create a deep, unified and much reliable alignment with customers on personal level.