Imagine yourself having a dinner with your date or standing at a Starbucks shop wanting to have a quick cup of cappuccino, but at the end that you are deprived of hard cash at the very moment. We all want to make things easier especially when it comes saving a great date or evading an excruciating experience at a store.
Gone are the days when credit card used to salvage your social reputation. Digital money has grown to be as real as tangible dimes and rolls. In today’s world ameliorated with sophisticated smart phone technology, mobile apps could be quite a savior.
Thankfully, we have plenty of options to choose from for sending money to anyone using nothing else than your small pocket-dwelling device.
Here is the list of most widely recognized international online money transfer apps for iOS and Android used across various countries.
|Google Pay||Samsung Pay||OFX Money Transfer|
|Square cash||Free Charge||Airtel Thanks|
1. Google Pay
Google Pay also makes a brilliant and seamless money transfer app which works conveniently on your phone. Users can leverage the app in U.S. or U.K. to send or request money with your friends.
- Authentication of identity using finger prints.
- Intuitive and est to use interface
- Transfer money instantly to the bank account
- Receives money on money transfer
2. Samsung Pay
With its Geo-availability only in USA, Samsung Pay has emerged to become a favorite money transfer app these days for iOS and Android devices.
It keeps your credits cards, debit and bank cards stored and allows users to pay online or offline merchants quickly using its handy features.
- Contactless payment system for users
- Supports 1000+ credit unions and bank accounts
- Helps you find exciting deals nearby
- Allows users to pay online or offline merchants quickly using handy features
Read Also: Top 9 Apps That Pay You To Use Them
3. OFX Money Transfer
This app help you make fast, simple and secure international money transfers 24/7. Mobile money transfer is made easy depending upon the market trends and track payments where ever you go.
- Simple registration and transfer within minutes
- Live rates and currency trends
- A secure platform to ensure the safety of your funds
- Availability of global support team
Venmo is a miraculous app that has become so popular like Google; Venmo is also casually treated as verb. You can easily send and receive money to and from your friends and family without any hassle.
- Use Instant Transfer to get your cash in minutes
- No processing payments for debit card transfer
- Bank a-like security system
- 3 % processing fee for credit cards
This is India’s most favorite app and UPI. There are different categories like mobile recharge, electricity, ticket booking, etc. available on Paytm app.
You can go cashless directly through your bank accounts or add money to wallet & scan QR codes at nearby stores for sabse tez payments by simply linking your bank account via UPI.
- Online shopping from Paytm Mall
- Cash backs available
- 24×7 customer support
- Sent money to wallet/bank with 0% charge
6. Phone Pe
You can use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and also make instant payments at your favorite offline and online stores.
This app allows linking your bank account on the PhonePe app and transferring money with BHIM UPI instantly.
- Invest in Tax saving funds
- Buy and sell 24K Gold at live market rates
- Buy a Phone Pe Gift Card for easy payments
- Manage and track refunds from your favorite shopping websites
If you are one of those looking to share and receive money on the go, consider Azimo for your iOS and Android mobile device. Smart and mature, Azimo scans your cards entered toadd new payment methods and lets you keep updated of your transaction with push notifications.
- Fingerprint for identification and authentication
- Ensured data security
- Synchronization of phone contacts
Long before Venmo, Google and Apple wallets, there was PayPal wallowing in the fame of being one of the oldest money transfer applications available on Earth. PayPal is one of the best online money transfer apps which is a convenient option for receiving and sending funds to your people.
- Easy to send money around the world.
- Track and monitor every PayPal transaction
- 24/7 transaction monitoring and secure encryption technology
TransferWise has received fascinating reviews and positive ratings for being one of the beloved online money transfer apps for iOS and Android users. You can view all your recipients gathered in one place and execute money transfer process like done in the recent past.
- Real exchange rate
- Send, receive, and spend money — securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost.
- Get a free multi-currency account
- Hold and manage your money in 28 currencies
Available worldwide for iOS and Android, Payoneer is nowadays seen as a common digital cash wallet on many online stores. The compelling trait of Payoneer is its ability to allow users to withdraw into their Visa or MasterCard.
- Receive business-grade payments from overseas.
- View your balance in as many as 20 currencies over 19 languages
- Easy and fast to learn
Read Also: How to Create an App Like BankOpen
Mobikwik is a free digital wallet app for money transfer in India. It is available to use at more than 2, 50,000 online and offline places. This app is operational on both android and iOS.
- Make your EMI payments
- Provides instant personal loan
- Simple and quick money transfer
- Post paid, municipality, DTH bill payment available
12. Western Union
Western Union mobile apps allow you to estimate online money transfer fees when initiating the transaction and also track the status as to whether money has been collected.
What makes the app special is that it also lets you to use your phone camera to scan your debit or credit card quickly so that you can add a new payment method.
Moreover, it also has geo-location system that helps find nearest Western Union agent and know opening hours and directions.
- Earn and redeem My WU Points for discounts on your transfer fees.
- Track your transfer on the go
- Check rates before you send
- Excellent customer care team straight from the app
13. Square cash
Square Cash is even simpler money transfer app evolving around the idea of sharing fund by adding an easy link to your debit card. The facility allows users to send, receive or request money from your folks in no time.
What is delightful to experience is how money gets deposited into your bank account swiftly as soon as the transaction is completed.
- Sign up in seconds
- Send and receive cash instantly
- Order customized Visa debit card from the app
- Instantly begin investing commission-free in stocks
14. Free Charge
It is a mobile wallet where we can transfer our money to and use it when required. It provides recharging your mobile, electricity bill, DTH etc.
- Social-media sign up
- Availability of mutual fund option
- QR code is another simple feature
- Amazing discounts and cash backs when you transact
15. Airtel Thanks
This is a loyalty and reward program by Airtel for its loyalty customers. Both Postpaid and prepaid customers can avail this program.
- International roaming will be available in real-time
- Easy and secure payments
- Pay & upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline online
- 24×7 Customer support
Read Also: 13 Best Free Finance Apps
Designed to deliver convenience, conceived with a thought of money transfer ease, these 15 best online money transfer apps for Android and iOS are the best pick at the moment. We considered their availability, features and user responses while building this finest list.
Hopefully, you will be able to see one of these as your ultimate choice and download it on your device for smooth experience of sending, receiving and request money from your folks.