React Native has evolved to be a fascinating lynchpin amid the most preferable and trending technologies today ever since Facebook developed it for its own internal apps projects in 2013.
Developers adopted this powerful framework for iOS and Android app development. The technology was made available on GitHub in 2015 as announced by Facebook in F8 conference and now it is vibrant with 1,408 contributors.
The future possibilities of what React Native development can produce add thrill to the anticipation around its potential among mobile app developers, which makes the technology quite popular across the globe.
The big brands including Fortune 500 companies have already leveraged the power of this incredible tool and created compelling apps.
We have put together a list of 20 famous apps built with React Native here.
|Delivery.com||Facebook Ads Manager||Facebook Analytics||KFC|
AirBnB is another remarkable examples of React Native success for mobile app development. the company uses RN to build its service booking app that demanded real-time performance. React Native worked miraculously and brought delight for software engineers at AirBnB.
The technology helped them to build reusable code across iOS and Android platforms and refactor them, saving a lot on their development cycle.
- Local experiences led by native experts
- Holiday home rentals across 191+ countries
- Ability to search by price, neighborhood and amenities
- Add experiences and events to your itinerary
Pinterest runs on Pins, so that when you have interesting ideas for projects or have other fascinating stories, you can simply pin them on your personal boards. It is used as a photo sharing and visual bookmarking social media app where you can save posts and even upload your ideas.
You can promote a blog story under a post, share DIY tasks such as home improvement inspirations and cooking recipe or define travel plans and do much more using pins boards on Pinterest.
- Find pins, people, brands and whatever you would love to see in feed
- Discover more than 100 billion possibilities in life
- Let’s invite and collaborate with friends
Rating s: 4.6
Installs : 100,000,000+
- Develop your problem-solving skills
- Real-time feedbacks
- Collect achievements as you learn
Read Also: Comparison Between Flutter & React Native
SoundCloud is a brilliant app for artistic creators where they can create and manage their accounts and keep their community alive. React came handy when the company struggled with the lack of enough developers to design the second set of react native apps.
Due to insufficient number of iOS developers, they faced the possibility of a large gap between iOS and Android release. The SoundCloud research team tested React Native prototypes for user experience and found a few challenges.
Even then, they found themselves positive about the technology since working with React Native application was easier than a pure native approach. To top it all, SoundCloud team was able to successfully build the complete app without much efforts from specialized developers.
- Find and connect with your community
- Connect directly with artists and fellow listeners
- Create playlists for any occasion
- Access the most diverse catalog of content
After Facebook, if there is any other social networking app that made sensation, it is Instagram. Instagram was thought to have a unique leverage due to its ability to allow users to share photos and videos. Users relished the idea of capturing and sharing on the app the best and most important moments of their life.
Instagram lets you take a snap with your phone’s camera and turn it into a work of art using its various filters that you can apply. You can even post them on other popular media like Facebook and Twitter and use it as your investable marketing platform.
- Let’s you post photos and videos
- Browse feeds posted by other users
- Go live in public or with your followers’ group
- Let’s you add Hashtags, Filters, etc.
Ratings : 4.5
Myntra is one of the shopping apps that one must have to shop while on the go is built on react native. With 5 lakh of products and 2500 brands of clothing, footwear, accessories, etc. categories, customers can get 100 percent original products.
- 30-day hassle free product returns
- EMI option included in the payment gateway option
- Get the best prices of products with Myntra coupon codes
This social media publishing platform allows people to share and discover any city on earth. In other words, Townske is a community of thousands of local people blogging about the places they love.
You can look quickly through city guides and ‘like’ anything that you may like to visit later.
- No need to create account
- Allows you to create a list of the places that you may like to visit and share it with your friends
- Helps you to discover nearby places
Read Also: React Native App Development Company in UK
Wix is a software company that provides web hosting and web designing. Users can design using HTML and CSS using drag and drop functionality.
- Developers can create their own application
- Create website without knowing codes
- Share your latest content
- Manage and edit past, present and future events
This app allows you to run your business faster and easier. The Salesforce mobile app unlocks a whole new level of productivity, personalization, and speed.
- Includes all your favorite Lightning Apps
- Navigation bar makes easier to find your most used apps
- Dynamic and rich mobile record pages
This telecommunications application is mainly used for video chats and voice calls over the internet, using devices like phones, PCs, and smartwatches.
It offers instant messaging services and allows users to transmit and receive multimedia messages. Currently, there are approximately 4.9 million active users.
- Let users to make free or low-cost calls locally or internationally
- Offers a large selection of emoticons and emojis to express yourself
- Anyone who has Skype and a webcam or compatible smartphone can make free video calls
- Anyone who has Skype on a mobile device or computer can make free group video calls with friends and family
The world’s most talked about creators of electric cars, Tesla has also signed up for React Native club. By leveraging Facebook’s powerful framework, Tesla developed the application for its electric car and Powerwall battery owners.
At the core of this app lies the function of diagnosing and locating vehicles. It also allows users to control certain parameters to an extent using smartphone. Though much of the effect of React Native is still undeclared, the customer feedback for the app is quite positive.
- Check charging progress in real time
- Lock or unlock from far
- Lock or unlock from afar
- Update your vehicle software from wherever you are
Discord sets another bright example of cross-platform app development by React Native. The app is intended for voice and chat app for gamers. So Discord enables users to chat among team members, check online availability and engage in conversations.
The great thing about Discord is that its iOS and Android apps have 98% of shared code. This indicates how react native helps build mobile apps even in tight deadlines.
- Reliable, high quality communication wherever you go
- Have fun with text, voice and voice
- Assign specific roles to members
Read Also : React Native Tutorials For Beginners
Find your local flavors anytime you want with Uber Eats. Customers can either search for all near or around restaurants, specific restaurant, dish, or cuisine or order it. This app is currently available in all metro cities across countries.
- Pay easily with your existing Uber account
- Track your order in real time
- Nearest or farthest, order from anywhere
Bloomberg has achieved a great milestone in global business and finance news space. Bloomberg went through the ordeal of individually developing both iOS and Android apps updated to the latest version before opting for Native for their mobile app development.
The prototype built with React native was thoroughly tested before they adopted RN for simultaneously updating the app for cross-platform performance.
- Trending and featured news
- Customized and personalized portfolio for your region
- Easily track your portfolio
While trading on a future path to becoming the global leader in online retail space, Walmart wanted to make a bold move that puts them on top of the competition. They turned to technology as it always does to redefine their customer experience and take it to the next level with innovative technologies.
After adding Node.js to their tech stack, Walmart decided to write the entire app in React Native. By doing so, it improved its performance on iOS and Android and finished the project in short time span. The greatest advantage for Walmart with RN is that the app had 95% of shared codebase across platforms.
- Easily re-order favorite items purchased online
- Order, transfer, and track prescriptions and refills.
- Find, create, and manage a baby registry.
- Free delivery on eligible order.
Shine is quite a mature, content-rich and glorious mindfulness app packed with awesome motivational mottos and articles for users. It has relaxing meditation activities and inspiring recordings and guide by experts that help you deal with everyday stress of life. You can ‘check in’ for the day and get started.
The creators aimed to hit U.S. market with iOS app first since it provides maximum market share, and were planning to build Android app quickly after gaining enough traction on iOS.
React Native blessed their strategy and helped them launch Android app successfully in the App Store. In 2018, Shine was chosen as one of the best react native apps by Apple.
- Upload your resume & create your profile for job
- View jobs matching your profile
- See the list of recruiters who viewed the profile
An app that offers users the option to browse from 1000+ restaurants & food stores to get your favorite mean anytime. As the ordering is free you get to save time to tackle and does your work list at home or on the go.
- Get access to all favorite local restaurants
- Even beer, wine or spirits are delivered at your door via this app
- Enables grocery and home essentials shopping
- Other than food orders, they provide options like wash & fold, dry cleaning
18. Facebook Ads Manager
- Clutter-free interface
- Easy navigation and intuitive UX
- flawless, smooth and seamless transitions and animations
19. Facebook Analytics
You can track your growth, monetization and engagement through this app. It is a robust tool that let marketers find the users interactions and goals.
- Create funnels, cohorts, overlap charts, and other data visualizations.
- Add charts to custom dashboards to track related metrics in one convenient place.
- Get alerted when there are significant changes to your metrics.
Your fastest way to order KFC chicken online is possible with this official mobile app. Skip the queue with this app and customize your favorite KFC meals with very few steps.
- Save your favorite orders
- Exclusive deals & offers
- Find nearest KFC outlets available
- Pre-order and pre-pay options are available
Read Also : Difference Between React JS & React Native
With React Native gaining massive traction already in the most dynamic space of mobile app development, there is no wonder we will see more custom applications written using this framework.
These big names are enough to explain what the technology is worth and what it can do for your future projects. Its wide community of active contributors presents as another strong reason to choose it.
But to make the most of its potential and trusted performance, you will need to collaborate with a technology partner versed in developing React Native apps.