Collaborating the best moments in your life in a single canvas sounds amazing. Even there are many photo collage apps, you should find the best one which would make your collage alive.
Collages built of images, videos or animations can help you present your story or memories in an effective fashion and add power to your creative instinct. Combining multiple pictures from important event will also save you the hassle of selecting only the one best photo.
To strengthen your portfolio and share your memories, we have chosen 15 best versatile photo collage apps 2020.
They offer template frames, grids, layouts, effects, backgrounds and much more. Start exploring your creative side with them:
|Photo Collage||Canva||Photo Grid|
|PicCollage||Fotor Photo Editor||Mixoo|
|Layout from Instagram||Moldiv||Adobe Spark|
|Photo Collage Maker||PicsArt Photo||piZap Photo Editor|
1. Photo Collage – Collage Maker & Photo Editor
With over 100+ layouts, Photo Collage helps you create collages using up to 18 pics. You can also edit the collages as per your taste using the in-built editing tools.
In addition to that, you can even customize the grid size. This photo collage app is very easy to use even by an amateur, thanks to its user-friendly features.
- Wide range of backgrounds selection options
- Easy sharing to other platforms
- HD download is available
- Shuffled and remix pictures in a jiffy
Unlike other photo collage apps in this list, Canva aids in building pictures for branding or professional purposes. You can create high-quality collages for posting on social media platforms, business sites, and blogs using Canva.
It is a highly customizable app, and you can use filters and other editing tools.
- 500+ fonts are available
- Built-in graphic design tools
- Premium library of premium pictures
- Easy sharing options
3. Photo Grid
Photo Grid creates memory collages using more than 300 varieties of collage templates. It allows us to mix up to 15 photos. Give a personal touch with 500+ funny stickers and adorable emojis.
You can also create video grids by combining photos and videos and can add interesting music and other video effects.
- 90+ backgrounds
- Crop, rotate, resize, blur your collages
- Personalized layouts
- Creates Instagram images and videos in the 1:1 aspect ratio.
PicCollage offers you unlimited templates, layouts, and photo frames to make amazing collages. It is easy to use and can help you convert all your favorite pictures into a great collage in no time.
Also, you can resize them or add filters to make it more appealing. You can even send your loved ones a greeting card using the templates available in this app.
- Freestyle mode for creating a personalized collage
- Supports doodles and stickers
- Photo grid feature to create an instant collage
- Allows easy sharing on all platforms
5. Fotor Photo Editor
Fotor Photo Editor is a photo editing app and an image licensing platform using which you can create quality collages. It comes with 10 customizable edit tools using which you can give a professional touch to your collages and other pictures.
This app has a collection of some pretty good collage templates like classic and magazine ones.
- You can create photo stitch
- Comes with a wide range of photo filters, borders, and frames
- Attractive stickers updated on a weekly basis
- Photo enhance function to give keen attention to each detail
Read Also : 15 Best Beauty Apps 2020
Another photo collage app to create creative collages. It has 200+ frames, layouts, and magazine photo collages which can be customized to make your unique styles.
Also, there are more than 200 stickers to add the fun element and if you want you can also add text into your collages.
- 45+ background patterns to work with
- Instantly share to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
- Can create collages in any aspect ratio depending on the platform it is to be posted
- Swapping and other gestures are used for easy editing.
7. Layout from Instagram
Layout by Instagram is a simple and easy to use photo collage app. Using this you can create unique photo layouts and enjoy them with your friends using instant hassle-free sharing feature.
You can select photos from the gallery or just take a shot using the photo booth option. It also has a faces tab to help quickly find pictures with people in them.
- Built-in photo booth
- Control editing using touch gestures
- Recent tabs with last 30 photos you selected
- Can remix up to 9 photos
Want to create collages that can tell stories? Moldiv is one of the best options out there. This photo collage mobile app which allows up to 9 photos per collage has professional editing tools in it.
You have two options here. The first is to go with the built-in templates or layout. Or go for the free style ones by customizing the features.
- Stitch mode is available
- Magazine presets
- A wide array of design and editing tools
- The app comes with 194 filters in 13 themes
9. Adobe Spark
Like Canva, Adobe Spark also helps you to create designs that will help you in branding purposes. This photo collage app offers handpicked templates, filters, frames, etc to create professional-looking collages within seconds.
You can share the collage directly from the app itself or can save it for future use.
- Easily sync with all devices
- Background eraser helps you to erase or replace the background with just a click
- Magic layout helps to add texts to layouts
- Millions of high-quality stock photos
10. Photo Collage Maker – Photo Editor and Photo Collage
One of the popular and best photo collage apps available today. Photo Collage Maker has a wide range of different templates, grid layouts, frames, and arrangements to opt from.
You can select up to 15 photos for a collage. When you are using Photo Collage Maker resizing photos is not at all an issue.
- Instagram and Snapchat square ratio photos with no crop needed
- Blurs background in a single tap
- Comes with funny cartoons, doodles, cute emojis and stickers
- Dozens of filters and editing tools
11. PicsArt Photo and Collage Maker
PicsArt is one of the best photo collage apps with hundreds of free built-in templates. Also, there are 25 million+ free user-made stickers that you can use in the collages.
Using PicsArt you can make templated, grid-style, or freestyle collages with pics you love.
- Magic Effects gives a makeover within a click
- Professional editing and drawing tools
- Supports image remixing
- Replay feature allows you to view editing steps that are customizable
12. piZap Photo Editor
piZap is a collage maker app that comes with unique colorful filters and layouts like hearts or mixed shapes. You can also access to 1.6 million stock images in addition to pictures in your gallery.
This app comes in both free and paid versions. In order to unlock all the best features, you have to go for the premium one.
- You can make funny MEMEs using this app
- It supports over 360 fonts
- 1000+ stickers
Gandr can make a high resolution, to be precise 300 dpi resolution photo collage on your mobile. All you have to do is to open the app and select the pictures you want. And just watch how Gandr arranges each image in perfect position in real-time.
To add a personal touch, you add, text, or even go for a grid layout of your choice.
- Supports 200+ pics in a collage
- 10 different aspect ratio options are available
- Offers resolution up to 10,000 x 10,000
- Allows to save in the device or can even share any platform you like
PicStitch is not just a photo collage app that combines some random pcs, it creates a masterpiece by blending them into a beautiful frame.
It has more than 250 varieties of layouts and supports 15 photo aspect ratios.
Also, it gives you images of high resolution. This app also comes with free and premium versions.
- Frame editor allows adding different frames to your collage like vertical, horizontal, black or white
- Userfriendly interface
- Customizable photo borders
- Instant easy to any platform
PicPlayPost is an all-in-one app with one of the best photo collage making tools in it. You can easily create a photo, video, or GIF college using up to 9 grid or 9 frame templates.
Text watermark or business logo/images can also be added to personalize your collages.
- 150 background patterns
- More than 80 premium layouts
- Can add quality music
- Supports all formats
Read Also: 15 Best Selfie Apps For 2020
Collages are the best way to flaunt your portfolio and photography skills. The photo collage maker apps described above are designed to support your Instagram story sharing activities, too.
These photo collage apps will help you with fresh themes, styles and fonts. Once you upload your collage creations to your online portfolio integrated with Instagram profile, you can easily impress clients with your exceptional photo editing skills.