WiFi connectivity is not always the piece of cake, be it at office or at home. There are many smartphone users who struggle and cope with dysfunctional or weak WiFi networks that often lose its signal or connection.
As technology has evolved and innovations are around, users want something that provides well-optimized network to efficiently use internet data.
The closest solution to this is turning to modern WiFi analyzer apps available for Android and iOS. These apps are perfect choice for mobile users who seek optimal means of resolving WiFi network issues.
Take a look at some of the best contemporary Wifi analyzer apps for Android and iOS devices.
|WiFi Analyzer- AMS||WiFiman||WiFi Signal|
|IP Tools||WiFi Monitor||OpenSignal|
|WiFi Analyzer||WiFi Signal Strength Meter||Fing|
|Network Signal Info||WiFi Analyzer (Open Source)||Wi-Fi analyzer|
|WiFi Signal Strength||NETGEAR Nighthawk||wifi analyzer|
1. WiFi Analyzer- Abdelrahman M. Sid
If you are discovering a whole new way to optimize and analyze your WIFI, then you have landed on to the right place. WIFI Analyzer lets you turn your android device into WiFi Analyzer.
Your one-stop solution for the useful optimization information for the WiFi which helps you increase the speed and stability.
- It provides you the real-time data and calculates the distance.
- It gives the history of the signal strength.
- It also allows you to view the hidden WIFI’s.
- It acts as a channel analyzer for the nearby APs.
- It supports up to 2.4GHz/ 5 GHz.
WiFiman is one of the most sophisticated and easy to navigate Wifi analyzer apps. WiFiman’s ads-free feature and free for the cost is something which keeps it ahead from its competitors.
WiFiman uses Bonjor, SNMP which helps it scan the subset network and enlightens you with all the available devices with their details.
- It gives you the details for the nearby Wifi networks and Bluetooth LE device.
- It helps you analyze the speed of the network.
- It doesn’t contain any ads and is absolutely free of charge.
- It will help you analyze the less crowded channel for your WiFi access point.
- It will also enable you to know the devices that are connected to your network.
3. WiFi Signal Strength Meter-Phuongpn
Finding the best WiFi network in the surrounding is not a hassle anymore. With WiFi Signal Strength Meter you can now get to the speed and other details for the connected Wifi network.
It’s very simple user interface is something which keeps it ahead of its competitors, the interface so simple that it allows even the novice to navigate without any hassle.
- This app constantly updates its signal strength.
- It lets you find the best WiFi signal strength in the surrounding.
- It helps you know the speed of the network.
- It helps you know the connected WiFi’s connection strength.
4. IP Tools: WiFi Analyzer
IP Tools: WiFi Analyzer gives accurate data about the nearby networks which reduce the burden for the users to choose the best one. Using IP Tools you can now view the network information like IP address and location with coordinates and etc.
This app is one of the popular choices for the reason that it is simple and easy to use interface lets the non-techy user also navigate it without any problem.
- It helps you detect the network problem and also can try to resolve it.
- It helps improve the performance of the network.
- It helps you get the information on the network instantly.
- It helps you set up the network.
- It gives accurate data.
5. WiFi Monitor
WiFi Monitors is one the most powerful tool in the market which helps you analyze the WiFi network’s state and it also helps you track the signal strength and connection speed.
WiFi Monitor’s unique feature of displaying the data of the amount of the data which got transmitted and received is something that keeps it ahead in the competition.
- It gives the information on the connection speed.
- It helps you set up a wireless router.
- It also enables you to track the information such as signal level and security protocol of available WiFi networks.
- It shows the available hotspots signal level.
- It displays the amount of data transmitted and received.
Read Also : 15 Best Employee Attendance Tracking Apps
If you are searching for an app that gives the information of the available network in the surrounding and at the same time also has features like showing speed and video streaming quality data, then congrats you have come to the right place.
Open Signal is fully-featured mobile connectivity and also acts as a network signal speed test tool.
- It helps you do the speed test and also shows video streaming quality data.
- It gives you the availability status and the historical log of the WiFi.
- It gives you the signal when there is no data.
- It gives you the data of the time you have spent on 3G/4G and LTE.
7. WiFi Analyzer
WiFi Analyzer is the best choice for someone who wants to keep track of the number of WiFi networks available in the surrounding through mobile apps. It also gives you detailed information about the network.
Wifi Analyzer’s easy to use UI lets you navigate without any hassle. You can now enjoy the WiFi in your locality by thoroughly analyzing it using WiFi Analyzer.
- It helps you find the nearby networks with its detailed information.
- It helps you analyze the speed of the network.
- It gives you accurate information.
- It lets you turn your phone into a complete WiFi Analyzer.
8. WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor
Finding the strength of the available WiFi network in the surrounding has never been easy before, introducing to you the best choice of many people in terms of analyzing the strength of the network and find the best possible network.
It gives the real-time data of the speed and strength of the available network which helps you choose the best network available.
- It will help you find the sweet spots in your WiFi network.
- It will help you analyze the strength of the current network.
- It helps you find good areas in terms of WiFi connectivity.
- It constantly updates its signal strength by itself.
- It gives the real-time data of the strength of the network.
Fing is now your companion for analyzing the WiFi network in your surroundings. It analyzes the network strength and gives you accurate information. It has helped 35 million users worldwide.
It also conducts the cellular internet speed tests and download speed. It is also the number 1 choice for the router manufacturer and the antivirus companies worldwide.
- It helps you know who’s on your WiFi and lets you know whos stealing your WiFi.
- It lets you know who is hacking your network.
- It also gives you the information on whether your internet provider is doing justice in his service.
- It also lets you know who was home when you were away.
- It also gives you the most accurate device recognition of IP addresses.
10. Network Signal Info
If you are looking for an app that can give you all the information regarding the WiFi network then this is the best app for you. It provides you with the most accurate results of the signal strength of the networks.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a WiFi or a cellular network, it is easy to use. This is only available on android and not on other platforms like IOS, Windows.
- The signal strength is portrayed in the graphical manner which makes it easier to know the information.
- The pro version doesn’t allow any ads to run on the platform.
- It provides detailed information regarding the signal strength of the connected network.
- It provides the most accurate data.
- It has 3 widget sizes (1*1,2*1, 2*2) in different style.
11. WiFi Analyzer (Open Source)
You can now optimize your network using this amazing tool, “WiFi Analyzer by thoroughly analyzing the surrounding networks available. It not just identifies and measures the signal it also gives you the information about the most crowded channels.
Since it is one of the most popular apps in the market, one must be very careful about the lookalikes of WiFi Analyzer which can cause some serious problems to your network and phone.
- It provides nearby access points.
- The estimated distance to the access point can be seen here.
- It has both dark and light themes which increases the quality of the user experience.
- You can resume/ pause the scanning.
- It provides information about the access point signal strength over time.
12. Wi-Fi Analyzer
Seeing the growing demand of the WiFi analyzer, one can surely claim that it is one of the most intuitive WiFi network analyzer application in the market as it increases the performance by analyzing and monitoring the WiFi network.
Its unique feature of showing the recommending you the best channels available is something which sets it apart from its competition.
- It gives you WiFi analytics.
- You can even export the result.
- The network type available is WEP, WPA, WPA2.
- It gives you the recommendation of the best channel.
- It will check the WiFi security problems.
13. WiFi Signal Strength
This Apps simple to use interface and easy to navigate to different options is something which makes WiFi Signal Strength the favorite choice of the many.
It provides you with all the necessary information about the connected and surrounding network with the most accurate data.
- It will show the signal strength of the connected network.
- It gives you information about the areas with a good WiFi network.
- It gives you the option of showing the strength of the network in the percentage format.
- It updates its signal strength by itself.
14. NETGEAR Nighthawk
If you are looking for an app that gives you convenient access to the features of your router with the most detailed information then you have arrived at the right place. From analyzing your current network to set up the separate WiFi, it does it all.
NETGEAR Nighthawk’s feature of giving you information on the usage of the data in a timely manner is something that makes it unique.
- It provides you the cybersecurity on your network.
- You can test the speed of the network.
- It will help you set a secure and separate WiFi.
- It lets you pause easily and update the firmware.
- It gives you the data on internet usage over time.
15. WiFi Analyzer
Wifi Analyzer is the best possible tool in the market for analyzing the connected networks and also predicting the best possible available network in the surrounding.
It is a very simple tool that is easy to use. Its super easy user interface is something that makes even the rookie feel comfortable.
- It provides you the accurate data of signal strength, etc. of the connected network.
- It will help you find the best available network in the surrounding.
- It also shows the speed of the internet.
- It also recommends the best network available.
Read Also: 24 Best GPS Tracking Apps for Android 2020
You have numerous choices if you want to find WiFi analyzer apps for Android and iOS. Before you choose the one for your device, try to gauge the performance, efficiency and ease.
It is important to notice that the perfect WiFi analyzer apps are the one that contains all the stunning features, is easy to use and helps you achieve optimal network conditions with enhanced connection.
Try to install and learn more about these wifi analyzer apps and figure out which one would best suit your needs.