Smartphone apps are creating brilliant opportunities for automotive repair shops to market their services. For end users, it brings speed, performance and convenience.
While driving on the road, handbooks are not as helpful as mobile apps for car maintenance and automotive repair are. When a problem strikes, there are a good number of automotive repair apps that save time and ensure your trouble meets a comprehensive solution.
Here is the list of top 15 apps for automotive repair you can keep on your device when enjoying your next trip.
|AUTO i CARE||Car Scanner||Simply Auto|
|Auto parts||CAR PROBLEMS||Boodmo|
|Car Problems and Repairs||Carefer||AutoCodes|
1. AUTO i CARE- Best 24hr Car Service & Repair App
Going for a long ride and worried about the breakdown of your vehicle? We have a solution for you, Auto I Care one of the largest chains of car service which has around 18000 local car workshop across 998 major cities. It makes sure that the service is provided for the breakdown within minutes depending on the location and city.
To provide additional safety, it also gives you support over the call and through WhatsApp. With Auto i Care you can now ride across any road with being worried.
- It provides support through call and WhatsApp
- It gives service for all types of vehicle brands from domestic to European.
- The service is provided within 20 min in tier 1 and tier 2 cities and around 3 mins in tier 3 cities.
- It is operated around 998 major cities.
- The service is guaranteed.
2. Car Scanner ELM OBD2
Are you constantly thinking about the health of your car and wanting to know the real-time status of it. Car Scanner has solved your problem. You can now know the car performance, sensor data, OBD Fault codes. It uses the OBD adapter to connect the cars ECU.
It consists of the layouts on the dashboard with the gauges and charts that you want to get the information of. It gives you information about all the sensors on one screen.
- It tells you when your car is ready for an emission test.
- It allows you to read free frames (sensors state when DTC is saved)
- Read the status of all sensors in one screen.
- It also shows you the fuel consumption statistics.
- It gives you accurate acceleration measurement.
3. Simply Auto
One of the simplest ways to track the data of your vehicle is by using this amazing app called Simply Auto. Through this app, you can easily track the mileage of your vehicle. Fleet owners consider this app as a boon, as it helps solve most of their pain points.
If you are a fleet owner then you can share the data with multiple drivers who share the same vehicle. It also has the ability to sync with the iOS.
- You can import the data from other apps as well.
- You can access your data from the website.
- It has the feature of automated reports.
- It helps in instantly backing-up on the cloud.
- The trips are automatically been tracked by this app.
4. Pitstop – Doorstep Car Repair & Service App
Pitstop is one of the most trusted automotive apps for doorstep car services and repair. If you encounter any issues with your car then worry not, pitstop is the one-stop solution to all of your vehicle problems and the best part is most of the repairing services will be done at your doorsteps.
We make sure that parts are 100 per cent original and genuine to make sure that our customer is happy. All the process is carried out right in front of the customer so as to maintain the transparency and gain the confidence of the customer.
- It is a single app for all of your car needs.
- The costing is around 40 per cent less than the authorized service centres.
- It lets you track the status of your vehicle.
- The services include period car service, complete car service, etc.
- It is available 24*7.
5. GoMechanic – Car Services, Battery & Tyres
Getting a car service at just a tap of a button is the new trend and also the need of an hour. GoMechanic is India’s largest chain of car service centres which houses around 350+ different car service providers across major cities. The best part of this app is that you can avail its service at any time of the day as it operates 24*7.
It also helps the car users with regular queries like car wash near me, car repair near me and many more. The servicing is been done for all the major automotive brands in the country.
- It has the most standard pricing and saves up to 35 per cent in cost.
- It gives you the real-time updates of the repair.
- The replacement of the parts is guaranteed with genuine ones.
- It also provides you refer and earn feature.
Read Also : 15 Best Car Maintenance Apps 2021
6. GaragePro (OBD 2 & Car Diagnostics tool)
GaragePro is one of the most sophisticated and useful automotive repair apps to read and fix the faults in the vehicle. It provides you with the complete information of the defaults In the system so that you can fix it without any hassle.
The codes from Powertrain, Airbag, ABS, EPS can easily be read and fixed, unlike other automotive repair apps. It also generates the reports which are sharable.
- It maintains the history of all the cars that you have scanned.
- It also supports service and oil reset functions.
- You can use the app absolutely free of cost.
- It is compatible with almost all cars which are compliant to OBD2 standard.
7. Auto parts. Automotive technologies
Cars in today’s time have become a need of the hour and since everyone owns a car it is essentials to also know as to how the car operates.
Auto Parts is an app which works offline which gives you all the necessary information which is required to know about the car. Right from knowing the basic to modifying the existing cars, it does it all.
It consists of the dictionary for which you need not have an internet connection. The app is built with an agenda that if everyone knows about the working of the car then the chances of people subjecting to car failure will be less as they would know the fault in the before the fault leads to damage.
- It has an offline dictionary.
- It also consists of a voice search.
- You can easily share it with your friends.
- New terms are automatically updated if the new terms are added.
- It also gives you the bookmarks feature, to make the process of reading easier.
8. CAR PROBLEMS AND REPAIRS
Have you ever imagined having a companion who can tell you the faults in the car before they turn to be a fatal fault? If no, then do not worry, CAR PROBLEMS AND REPAIRS will be that companion for you. It detects the possible defaults in the car and will intuit you so that you can fix it and avoid accidents.
This app makes sure that the guesswork is been reduced and avoids the incorrect diagnosis, it will rather focus on the exact problem at the right time. This is the most useful app for all.
- This app contains information on all vehicle types.
- It helps you detect the fault before it turns to be fatal.
- It gives you the right information about the faults.
- It also explains how the mechanical and electrical system works in the car.
Buying spare parts of the vehicle in India is made easier now, with Boodmo you can now buy the spare part that you require easily which otherwise is a big task to find in a market. This app is developed to combat the unorganised automotive service industry in our country.
The app contains parts from Brakes, Suspension, Body and etc. of all kind of vehicles from basic to the sports car.
- It consists of all the spare parts which you require.
- It covers almost all brands of vehicles.
- The app is simple and easy to use.
- The cost of the parts is reasonable and definitely better than the price in the market.
10. Car Problems and Repairs
If you own a car then knowing how to fix it is essential if not having a comrade who knows the ins and outs of the car is at least needed. Car Problems and Repairs is your true friend to help and guide you through the issues related to the car breakdown. It gives you all the information about the faults in the problem by diagnosing it.
It will help you to know the parts of the vehicle to information about repairs and maintenance for all brands of vehicles. This app makes sure that you find the faults in the and their solution to it.
- It gives you all the information which is needed to know about your car.
- It detects the faults and gives you the solution to fix it.
- It caters to all possible brands of the vehicle.
- It can be operated in the offline mode as well.
Did your car just broke down or did it go through an accident and wondering what to do next? Carefer is the one-stop solution for all your car repair solutions.
Imagine your car has just met with an accident and you have no other option than standing on the road, waiting for help, well, in this case, carefer will help you by picking up the car and providing you with the services that your car needs.
Apart from that Carefer also provides the mobile workshop where carefer provides the repair service at your location.
- It helps you provide a mobile workshop service.
- It will help in picking up your car after an accident for repair.
- It estimated the cost of the repair Is provided to the car owner before starting the process.
- It provides the most trustable solution.
Knowing the codes of the car is very important as most of the cars in today’s are code-driven and having the knowledge of the code is a need of the hour as it helps you detect the fault in the code and fix them before it turns into a fatal situation.
All you have to do is type the OBDII code and this app will help you with the full definition, possible causes and repair information which are neatly represented through image and video to make the process of fixing the error hassle-free.
- It is an OBDII diagnostic tool.
- This app will help let you know the faults in the OBDII code.
- The faults are detected easily and are shown in the form of images and videos.
- This app will also guide you in fixing those faults.
Knowing the real-time status of the car is very helpful as it not only defines the real-time health of the car but will also help you in overcoming the possible damage. It is an OBDII diagnosing tool which will help you detect the error in the faulty codes in the car and also the sensor data.
By knowing all these vital information of the car, it makes you proactive about the possible damages to the car and timely repair needed to it.
- It lets you set-up your own dashboard with all your favourite gauges.
- It lets you export the map/track log files to Google Earth KML/CSV.
- It has a head-up display to check the speed at night.
- It will help you repair your car at a low cost.
14. My Garage (Car Management)
With My Garage (Car Management) you don’t have to invest your time worrying about the health of the car. It will help in managing all the information related to repair, maintenance and documentation of the car, with everything, sorted you can now enjoy your driving.
It is a big cost saviour and you can manage your refuellings. It has a very simple user interface which makes the process of working on the app easier.
- It supports 7 different languages like English, Spanish, French and etc.
- This app makes sure that all the information about your car is in your hand like engine type, registration and etc.
- It saves the repairing cost.
- It shows the statistics of fuel consumption, repair and etc.
15. RepairBuddy Vehicle Repair App
RepairBuddy is your one-stop solution for accessing all the OEM information you need to maintain your vehicle and repair your vehicle. You can access this app from anywhere in the world and any time of the day to get the information.
It gives you all the information in an easy manner to help you fix the problem. The user interface is so sophisticated that the information you look is easily available without wasting much time searching for it.
- It acts as a repair buddy for you.
- It consists of the assemble diagrams which are given in a very detailed manner.
- It consists of information about all kinds of vehicles from 1985 to the present.
- It provides complete mile-maintenance schedules to reap the maximum benefits and not a profit opportunity.
Read Also: 15 Best Car Apps For Android & iOS 2021
This was a comprehensive list of 15 finest automotive repair apps for Android and iOS. You can take advantage of these intuitive apps when there is a need for car maintenance, service or repair on the road.
Neat and easy-to-use, they all offer different range of services and features and ability to add multiple vehicles based on your maintenance requirements.
From diagnosis and repair to fuel economy statistics and expenses management, the guide offered by each app makes your driving hassle-free, smooth and efficient. Hope you will find a couple of them suitable for your car service and maintenance.