Mobile app development is a necessity whether the business is small or big. If the app is simple and user-friendly, it means more business.
Here are some of the features that make an app attractive-
1. Login feature– The login feature of an app should be as simple as possible. The “Sign in” should happen with a single click. When looking for a mobile app development, use social media logins like Facebook, Google+ solution to sign into the app (and keep them signed in).
There should be a method to retrieve the username or password. There should be an option provided to like, share or comment on the various products or events happening on the app. With these features, one can make the app engaging and attract more users.
2. Feedback system-The most important feature a customer looks in an app is an interactive system. A feedback system while developing the app helps in winning the confidence of the user.
There are various methods for the same viz. an email, a google form, an IVR system. This can benefit the business on a long term. Incorporating the changes or suggestions given by the user proves the authenticity of the brand. It also promotes that ‘for the business, customer satisfaction is the prime objective.’
3. Customization– A user should be able to customize the app according to different requirements. They should be able to change the font, privacy settings, colour, themes etc. Privacy settings are one of the important features that need to be included. More options should be given to customers to arrange the app according to their tastes, choices and requirements.
4. Simplicity– The simpler an app, easier it is for a customer to use it. One should understand that there is no point using heavy graphics in the app. This will result in making it heavy and sometimes, it may crash, leading to customer dissatisfaction. Users are interested in an app that helps them finish their work in a few minutes rather than colourful, time consuming graphics.
5. Relevancy– The content in an android app development should be rich. It should be able to provide insightful experience to the users. The content should be in accordance with the topic or the usability of the app. It should be unique. It should be able to make your app distinct from others.
You May Also Like:
6. Speed– This is one factor which cannot be ignored while developing a mobile app. People stop using an app if it takes time to load.
7. Include Analytics– Your app must be able to track the number of users accessing the application. It must give you the details of frequent users and about their experience while using the app. The data will help in developing the app better. It will help in growing your business. Better data collection encourages better functionality and update.
8. Eliminate clicks– There is no point in making customers fill forms with vast information which is not required. The sign in process should be as minimal as possible. Once you have a user on-board, make sure that you eliminate every unnecessary clicks for them so that they get hooked to the app .These things will help you maintain sustainability.
9. It’s your brand– Your app will be the face of your brand. While android app development, make sure that your brand logo, tagline etc. features on every page. The placement of the logo should be justified. For instance, it should not hinder while working on the app. It should be placed aesthetically at a location where it looks appealing.